Chapter 10

I woke up to Kiyoko tapping me on the face. I groaned as I pushed her hand away. I turned over ignoring her attempt to get me up. This time she grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me to the ground.

I let out a loud yelped and glared at her," What the hell Kiyoko?"

"You're helping me cook breakfast," She said turning her back on me," C'mon."

"There are other ways you could have gotten me up," I grumbled as I followed her.

She took down pancake mix and I grabbed out a bowl. We made the mix and then got a skillet warm. I watched as Kiyoko cooked the pancakes. She's very good at making food. I grabbed out some eggs. Now She may be good at pancakes but no one can beat my omelets. (I am actually very good at making omelets) I grabbed another skillet and warms that one up while I cracked about six eggs. I mixed that up well.

By the time I finished whisking the eggs thoroughly I poured half of it in the pan. I put a lot of cheese on mine along with a few chopped peppers. I folded it over at the perfect time, just like always. Guessing at the time it was done I put it onto my plate.

Then continuing onto the next omelet. This one went a lot quicker due to the pan being a lot more warm. When I finished the omelets Kiyoko had finished the pancakes. We sat down enjoying our food. Her pancakes always amaze me.

"These pancakes are great," I said through a mouthful of them.

Kiyoko giggled at me," Thank you. Your omelets are also very good."

We finished eating and we went back in the living room. I helped her clean up an bit from last night. I walked past the room that me and Tsukishima had kissed in yesterday. I felt myself blush at the thought. I shoved it to the back of my mind. I have to get Iwa's and Oikawa's advice on some things.

"Hey Kiyoko I'm going to head out," I told her," I'm supposed to be hanging out with some other friends today."

"Alright Y/n have a good day," She called from in the kitchen.

I walked out of her house. I grabbed my back and rode slowly to the Aoba Johsai gym. They always seem to be practicing. There is so much that happened in one night. Noya and Asahi have been together for a year, Suga and Daichi are kinky motherfuckers, Kageyama likes my child, always knew that child was sus, Yamaguchi admitted he thinks Kageyama is attractive, and Kiyoko and Tanaka finally got together.

And then there's what happened between me and Tsukishima. What does that even mean for us? Does he like me? Do I even like him? I mean we tease each other a lot but that doesn't mean anything. And he didn't stop kissing me last night, but it's not like I stopped either. It also seems like the team really hopes we get together.

I didn't even realize I had already reached the gym yet. I could hear balls being slammed to the floor on the other side of the door. It wasn't enough to be a whole team so that means it is just Oikawa and Iwa. I parked my bike on the wall and opened the door. They looked over as the gym door slammed closed behind me. I winced at the loud noise.

"Princess!" Oikawa yelled loudly running to me and wrapping me in a hug.

I giggled as he spun me around," Hi Oikawa."

"Hello Y/n," Iwa came up to us," Why'd you want to hang out all of a sudden?"

"I was actually hoping to get some advice," I said this quietly.

Oikawa perked up at this," Well you've come to the right place, cutie. What type of advice we talkin bout here?"

I set down my stuff and sat down on the floor with a sigh," Boy stuff."