Chapter 9

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Tsukishima."

"What?" I automatically said.

Kiyoko smirked at my reaction," You heard me. Now go. Both of you," She smirked at Tsukishima suspiciously.

I don't know what's happening but I don't have a choice. I look around expecting a protest from at least Suga but nothing. They were all smirking like they know something I don't. Tsukishima stood up. Kiyoko led us to a small room. She closed the door and locked it from the inside.

"Your timer starts now!" She called from the other side of the door.

I slid down the wall. I didn't really want to do this. I am apparently a pussy. I don't even like Tsukishima. He irritates me so much, he picks on me, challenges me at everything, and just makes me get angry. I pick and tease on him back. The memory of earlier came into  my brain. He was so close to me. I usually would have gotten closer testing the courage of the other person instead I panicked.

Shit what am I thinking. How can I like someone that's a polar opposite to me. He listens to Disney music, and liked dinosaurs but like who else doesn't. He's quiet and doesn't talk to people which frustrates me. I could never like someone like him. We're just to different.

"Hey shorty," His voice brought me back into reality," What are you staring at?"

I had been so deep in thought that I forgot he was in here," I am clearly staring at the wall waiting for this to be over with," I said in a grumpy tone.

"Don't need to get angry with me," He rolled his eyes," It's not like I want to be in here either."

"Then why did you come?" I asked him looking over," It wasn't your dare. If you just said no then they couldn't force you into it."

He looked at me like I was stupid," You really believe me saying no would have stopped this from happening."

Shit he has a point," Maybe?"

He looked at his watch," Whatever we have like five minutes left."

"That's good."

We sat in slight uncomfortable silence. I got extremely bored very quickly. It's to quiet and there is nothing to do. I glanced over at Tsukishima who had his eyes closed. I smirked and scooted closer to him. When I was in a relatively close space to him I reached out my hand towards his abdomen. His eyes opened almost instantly, like he sensed what was happening.

Grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the ground. He was glaring at me. I had a huge smirk on my face," Aw does Stukki-poo not like being tickled."

"God no. who does?" He said annoyed.

I then realized the position we were in. His hands were gripping my wrists tightly. His body was fully over mine. One of his legs between mine. Not letting me move at all. Our faces inches apart. I was barely breathing. I was making direct eye contact with him. His eyes flashed down to my lips and so did mine. I couldn't help it.

I watched as he hesitated to kiss me. I took command this time and kissed him. He almost immediately kissed back. It wasn't eager. It was soft and calm. He released one of my wrists and pulled me closer.

We moved to a normal sitting position. My hands playing with his hair and his hand gently placed and my cheek. He was going slow not fast. Taking his time and not trying to shove his tongue down my throat. It was one of the greatest moments of my life. His other hand gripped my waist pulling me closer to him.

A nock sounded at the door. We quickly separated and acted like we were at the beginning of this. I think I'm falling for my polar opposite but the team doesn't need to know. Noya was the one who came in. He looked between us and disappointment crossed his face.