chapter 2:the begining

I finished packing my bag and am now heading out to my Dads car.
"Hey sweetheart how have you been?"
"Can we just leave the faster I leave the lesser my pain gets."
He nods his head and gets into the car. Once we make it to his house I run upstairs and unpack my bag.
"You want to talk about it?"
"Dad Im sorry I'm being a bratt but right now is a bad time." My boyfriend cheated on me with my bitch ass of a hoe best friend! And on top of that he didn't even have the balls to tell me I had to walk in on their parade. I don't want to be here I just want to be alone.
"I'm sorry I bother you and about your situation you're going through." He walks out the door of my room not saying another word. what is wrong with me? i never spoken to dad like that. hes been thinking that ever since him and moms divorce he hasnt been there. but the truth is i wasnt there i was too worried about being with adam to care how he felt. yes adam was my first boyfriend and my first kiss, but im glad he didnt take anymore firsts from me too. wait i came here to start fresh this year and be with dad. and thats exactly what im going to do. i rush over to my computer and start typing my plan.

the boyfriend project

1) find a cute guy

2)talk to him

3)go on date

4) date three boys in three weeks

5 ) dump him

rule : never fall in love and never show emotion.

once im done typing out my plan i save it on my computer then head out. i decided to take a walk on the beach. luckly i wore shorts and a crotchet him crop top or i would have been burning up. its so sunny ooutside i can barely see where im going. i hear someone scream lookout but dont know who it is. as soon as i look up a guy on a bike crashes in to me. i fall to the ground scraping my knee on a small rock nearby.

"you okay?" the guy in front of me holding his hand out was tall with no shirt in and a six pack, ripped jeans with a chain on the side , and beautiful blue hair. He is cute ... Nope sexy. I wouldnt mind if he asked me to have sex with him. Wait I can't do that to a nice guy like him and besides no emotions. Got to play it mad.
"Watch where your going next time!"
"If you listened to my warning then we wouldn't be in this predicament." But at the same time I'm glad I hit you with my bike. If not I wouldn't have became friends with you.
"Who said I want to be friends bit since you asked I guess I am now your friend."
"Let be guess cute, arrogant, tomboy, rebel kind of girl who has a secret wild side."
"Yep, pretty much except I'm not arrogant." Let me guess your a bad boy, rebel, skater , honest guy who thinks he can figure out people.
"Yeah but you left out on thing." I'm hot as fuck. We laugh and continue to talk on the beach. I tell him about my breakup with Adam and how my bitch ass so called best friend betrayed me.
"So he cheated on you with your best friend." Danm that's messed up right there. But hay at least your starting over.
"Yeah that's me starting... Over." Well I have to go back home so I'll see you soon.
"Well then give me your phone." I gave him my phone and he put his number in.
"Wow your quite the charmer there." Oh what's your name?
"Its Dylan and what's yours."
"Raven ,its raven."
"Well raven see you soon." He rides away on his bike looking back only once.