chapter 10 - they all fall DOWN

This part of the story is in point of views of Zack and ravens dad.
ENJOY!
*ravens dad POV.
I rush to the edge of the pier anger and rage consuming my heart. I jerk my head toward Adam and step closer.
"You sick bastered!" I punch that son of a bitch in the face and dived in to save raven. Once I got her out of the water and pulled her up on the beach. I pulled out my phone and called the police. I checked her pulse and I got nothing.
"Its okay baby girl", I cried. You'll make it okay just hold on a little longer. I pulled my phone out again and called Zack.
" hello?"
"Zack there's no time to explain I just need you here quickly its raven."
"I'll be right there."
I could here the muffling in the background before the phone hung up. In three minutes Zack arrived and we rushed her to the hospital. We didn't even wait for an ambulance to arrive. The police would handle Adam but all I cared about right now was raven. We rushed her in the emergency entrance. The doctors took her and rushed to help her. Zack was on the phone with Sam and becky his eyes filled with tears waiting to fall. I could stop the anger from building up. I ran over and punched the wall. Once she was out of surgery they placed her in her room. Sam and Becky had been arrived at the hospital and were pressing the doctor for answers. Zack finally took them to go get coffee since they were spending the night. I already called jeana and told her about raven. She said she'll be here tomorrow. I knew things weren't going to get better. I held ravens hand as she lies there breathing steadily.
*Zack's POV
As we walk down the hospital halls I can't stop thinking about how this is all my fault. How this all could have never had happened. What would have been different if I had stopped her so we could work things out? If I didn't ask about him? If I didn't make a big deal about it and didn't call Sam and Becky? If I never met her? Where would I be? The answers never came like the time I wanted back to save her. One thing was clear... I loved her. We may be young but love isn't. We got coffee and headed back to the room.
"Why couldn't we be there", asked Sam. Becky broke down crying by ravens bedside. All I could do was watch as she layed there. Her beautiful face broken her soul dameged. And its all my fault, muttered. Her father placed his hand on my shoulder.
" no its not son." Its mine I should have went after her sooner.
"No its ours", said Becky.
" she's right", said Sam. If we didn't push her for questions when we saw she was upset the this wouldn't have happened. Or if we helped her stay away from him.
"She always said he got what he wanted and that when didn't he'd freak out", said her dad. I never thought he'd go this far.
" I'll stay here with her so you can take a break." He thanked me and went to sleep on the couch. Sam and Becky went to sleep on the chairs near the wall. I sat at her bedside and slowly drifted to sleep. I held tight to her hand and never let go.