chapter 9- love hurts

The next day my dad tried everything to cheer me up. But nothing he did cheered me up. I even decided to take the night shift at work so I don't see Sam and Becky.
"Kido you want to talk about it", my dad asked. His voice filled with sadness and despare as he watches me drown in my own pain. I walk out the shop without answering him and walk to the pier. I stand their alone in silence.
" well I finally found you."
"I whirl around and see Adam standing right in front of me.
" what the hell do you want Adam!"
"I want you and I'm going to get it."
He inches closer and closer sending chills down my spin. I step backwards but stop as i reach the end of the pier. He grabs me by the arm and pulls me toward him. I dscream and kick him in the leg. I slap him with my free hand making him let go of his grip.
"You bitch how dare you!" He grabs my arm and throws me on the ground. He punches and beats me. I try to protect myself but I'm not strong enough. I can feel everything going dark. He stopped bearing me and huvered over me. I tried to get up but was too weak.I crawled away trying to get away from him. But sadly the only way to go was at the edge of the pier. I stood up my legs still weak.
"I don't love you adam." You hurt me and lie. Your *cough* no better than anyone else who pretended to love me.
"Enough!" He pulled out his picket knife and stabbed me in the chest. I let out a cry before he pushed me off the pier. I could hear my dad yelling name as he rush toward me. It's to late daddy this is what happens when I try to prevent heartache. I caused this. I should have known Adam was no good. My lesson... Don't look for love because love will find you. Love is NEVER perfect. I could feel the air pushing me further down as I fall into the water. My head hits one of the pilliars and everything goes black.