chapter 11- no more starting over

When I woke up dad and mom was arguing. She was blaming him for this happening. Sam was asleep in a chair next to Becky. She was also asleep in a chair. I look over and see Zack asleep in the chair next to me. When they all woke up and my parents stopped arguing they came rushing to my bedside.
"Sweetie I'm so sorry I left yo- why did you blame him! I didn't care if I had my voice raised as loud as I can. It may hurt but I wasn't going to let her blame dad. It was my fault not his.
"Well... Because he let you go by yourself."
"I'm 18 and old enough to be alone." I left he didn't let me and I brought this on myself. And he wasn't the one who let me date Adam in the first place so you can't blame anyone but me.
"Raven you've been through a lot just take it easy", said Zack. I ease down and relax. Zack squeezes my hand and smiles. A week later we hear the news that Adam was arrested and now on probation. I'm now going to college and live in a hose with Zack not too far from my dads. Sam and Becky live next door to us. I still work at my dads pet shop. My mom finally gave my dad a chance and forgave him even though he did nothing wrong.
Epilogue
8 years later...
" hey hun were going to be late."
"Daddy daddy I'm ready", said Lilly.
" I see now let's wait for mommy to come so we can go."
"Is it because mommy's fat?"
"No sweetie mommy's pregnant."
"Mommy hurry before the baby comes", yelled Lilly.
" Lilly I'm right here sweetie. "
"Yay mommy and the baby are here."
We headed to the beach with our daughter Lilly and watched the sunset with Sam and Becky.
"You okay", asked Zack.
"Yeah just thinking how I would have never thought I would be here today like I am." I love you guys And now I have all of you and the baby to love.
"We love you too", said Lilly.
THE END