DO YOU LIKE MY COOKIES? : CHANLIX

the two of them set down their groceries that were secured by brown paper bags. after hunting for ingredients and travelling up and down different isles, the finally acquired all the necessary items.

" fairylixie , you know how to make them right? "
Chan nervously chuckled, being terribly inexperienced.

Felix nodded his head , reassuring Chan that he would do well no matter what. the older was always so humble , despite being good at a lot of things.

the couple got to work. Chan setting up the intensive and baking tools. an array of items were spread out on the countertop, spatulas, whisks, rolling pins, baking paper, trays, bowls, spoons. even things that they didn't need such as a cheese grater and felix's stuffy that was set gently, as it was for " moral encouragement " as what Felix had stated.

even if they had been together for years, Chan never grew tired of how cute Felix was

even if they had been together for years, Chan never grew tired of how cute Felix was. he admired the boy so much.

" okay channie hyung, lets measure the flour first! "

" okay pixie,lets be careful."

felix stuck his tongue out , brows furrowing in concentration. he pinched the packaging between his fingers, desperately trying to open the stubborn pack of flour.

chan saw felix struggling and decided to cheer him up and offer a helping hand.

" hey hey, that's not very nice flour! please open do my baby can make cookies! "

Felix watched the heartwarming scene that unfolded before his eyes. he was beyond touched at the subtle things Chan did for him, knowing that the younger boy had a kind heart and a child like mindset.

chan sneakily opened the packaging, talking advantage of the euphoric state that felix was in.

" yay! thank you channie and flour! "

Chan softly ruffled the fairy-like boy's hair, heart warming up at the cheerfulness of the boy.

things went by smoothly, felix putting in the butter while Chan helped to slice it. to be completely honest , he may have been stealing glances at the elder's veins that travelled from hands to his forearm, even though chan was only foive. ( A/N : it's a skz family thing >3< )

 ( A/N : it's a skz family thing >3< )