WINTER : HYUNHO

snow danced in the light, a choreographed ballet conducted by the gentle wind. the newly clothed trees rose as white fairytale beings in that wintry landscape, for the grey clouds had bequeathed a bounty of snow.

minho was sprawled out on the couch, a mug of hot chocolate in between his palms,watching adorable and weirdly entertaining cat videos.

hyunjin on the other hand, had just finished his art commission, which took him a whooping 2 days and 12 hours and 35 seconds exactly. his patrons seemed to have a habit of submitting requests during winter, which was one of the only reasons why hyunjin had never experienced winter outside of his art studio.

however, today was different! for the first time in forever, the opportunity to play in the snow, and do all sorts of winter related activities arose. and hyunjin would be a certified fool if he was to let such an opportunity slip by.

after stretching his limbs, he proceeded to skip to Minho's room, a spring evident in his light steps.

" minho.... it's snowing! "
hyunjin announced, doing a little dance.

" okay? do you want me to feed you the snow? "
minho jokingly asked, his tone just as excited as hyunjin despite his earlier comment.

hyunjin gasped dramatically when he noticed minho being unbothered, turning his attention back to the mug of hot chocolate.

undefeated by his hyung's lack of attention and enthusiasm, hyunjin decided to take matters into his own hands. approaching minho, he quickly lunged himself onto the spacious couch, almost making the elder spill his hot beverage.

after the latter placed the hazardous cup onto the coffee table, the taller decided to grasp Minho's feet into his open arms, earning a questionable look from minho.

before minho could react even further, hyunjin bit gently on his sock covered feet, making minho laugh and point, whipping out his phone to capture such a golden moment.

" hahah! o-okay, what do you want hyunjin-ah? "
minho finally let his tough demeanour fade away upon some vigorous tickling done by hyunjin.

" hmm... i want to.. build a snowman, make snow angels, play hide and seek and stomp on you in the snow... "
hyunjin made sure to whisper the last part, to avoid going into the familiar air fryer too early.

" okay, go take your winter clothes or become one with the snow you love so much. "
minho pet hyunjin's hair before heading towards their shared closet, taking both his and the younger's winter wear despite what he had said. minho was very much like the snow, that could bring one both happiness and joy. although he might seem cold, he honestly just wanted to make hyunjin smile.

after putting on their clothes, they decided to head out.

"  hyung! you're so short compared to me. "
hyunjin laughed and triumphantly announced, giggling at Minho's attempt to appear somewhat as tall as the younger. he watched minho try to trudge around in the elevated winter shoes, facing a great obstacle provided by the thick layer of snow.

minho shot him an icy cold glance, only making hyunjin erupt into another burst of continuous laughter. he had grown accustomed to the older's expressions and habits, he knew them like the back of his hand.

" you can wear my shoes instead hyung hahah. "
hyunjin dragged minho back into the house, helping minho take off the securely tied shoelace, before letting his hyung wear his shoes and vice versa.

hyunjin would be lying through his teeth if he said he didn't have difficulty trudging through the snow on a pair of elevated winter boots. however, it was a better alternative than letting his fun sized hyung struggle instead.