FOR IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOU? : MINSUNG

" you'll be happier this way. "
" Im only happier with you. "

requested by : anonymous luv

it was of no surprise that being an idol is quite the tough job

it was of no surprise that being an idol is quite the tough job. despite having tight schedules and having to maintain and idol image constantly, they were still able to have fun in the midst of hectic timetables in preparation for the comeback.

the boys were shooting an episode for kingdom week. each of them were assigned different missions and roles.

being their usual selves, some of the members started to reveal their missions and practically begged the others to help them out. jisung's mission was to measure Minho's middle finger and his toe, which he only did after the mission was over.

" w-what? c-chan hyung's shoulders are 54cm ~ "
hyunjin exclaimed, covering in mouth in shock.

after their mission, they were brought into a secret room, for the main event. members were called to the separate room, where they were either a money catcher or buddy catcher. there were 8 cards that were arranged myself on the table, awaiting for the members to pick them.

" o-oh "
felix almost screamed when the role he picked was money catcher. he bit his fist slightly to suppress his amazement, as he showed the camera his role.

" hahah... it's me! "
jisung held up the card triumphantly, slightly over the top at the fun and challenging role he had to play. he was the money catcher alongside Felix.

the two chosen members avoided suspicion in every way that they could, trying to be the most honest in games and more

it was all good, jisung and minho subtly interacting, trying not to let the camera pick up their actions. minho crossed his hands over jisung's, hoping that the other member's voices would allow for the viewer's attention to shift away from them. they smiled at each other while minho winked at jisung, causing him to hit Minho's chest lightly .