BECKON TO ME WITH POSION FRUIT : MINSUNG

hello m' sweet friends! sorri for taking so long >__< m' fell sick T^T buh issoki cuz cuz uhhmm—aso!! started working neow :D call m' uhmm mob psycho cuz i live double lives neow as a student nd littowl worker bee ( buzz buzz!! ^.^) merrie xmas 2 you, m' loveliest friends <3 m' gonna write mor' nd aso!! work on another new fic lik a separate one teehee ; ૮₍ ' u '₎ა wiring dis set mai face on fireee again eeek... pls!! did you lik dis? m' hope wif m' whole heart ->♡ dat you did!! muah muah 🩷

# nsfw! dubcon/ non-con, mind break!!

૮₍ ⸝⸝' ꒳ '⸝⸝ ₎ა ̇

" You'll make it up to Sir, won't you? " Minho's authoritative voice made the funny feeling in Jisung's tummy return, fluttering like an entire monarchy of butterflies.

̇ ૮₍ ⸝⸝' ꒳ '⸝⸝ ₎ა ̇

The smaller one gives a small shaky nod, light pants leaving his parted lips that were glossy with spit when they were caught under the fluorescent office lights.
" Puppy's leaking again? You're all drippy, aren't you?" Minho tuts, condescending and demeaning at the same time. The younger releases a meek mewl, eyes wide and sparkly with his lips curved into a precious pout- akin to a hurt and dejected little puppy. Everything is syrupy sweet, there is no hurry for time seems to pass so slowly, it seems to breathe in the Daisy-dotted curtains. The younger looks up at the older pitifully, parting his lips before closing them again, struggling to formulate anything possibly coherent. His brows are furrowed in concentration and he paws Minho's thighs pathetically. Jisung is 100% certain that if he were to have puppy ears now, they would be droopy.

" Ah. Sir's so silly,hm? " The older purrs, scratching behind Jisung's ears lightly. The gentleness surprises Minho himself. The younger keens and cocks his head to the side in confusion, he giggles cutely and Minho thinks he's unreal. It feels like moonlight streaming past a locked cathedral, him pressing against Jisung, his words falling over him like stars. Yes. Yes, I do. I believe that your mouth is my heaven.

" Sir must've forgotten how fucking stupid of a puppy you are. " He muses to himself. " So fucking braindead, fucking empty-headed cockhungry puppydoll." Minho sounds so certain of himself, so confident, ever so clever and Jisung believes every single word he says, he clings onto each and every syllable with despair. 

The younger weakly mewls, a string of " P-Please... hhhhffgnnh—S-Sir... ngh-" leaving his parted lips.  He feels his puppy parts tingling as more slick slides out of his puffy puppy hole. Jisung places a trembling hand between his special parts, trying to still the canting of his hips. Jisung is trying so hard to be obedient, to be good, but his delicate bodice cannot be tamed. The younger had his pretty boba eyes crossed as he tried his best to concentrate, to make that funny, tingly feeling in his puppy parts go away. He clenches around nothing, his slick-coated flower glistened under the soft glow of the lights. Jisung gasps wetly like he hadn't expected it ( he really didn't! >_< )  and whines high in his throat- a broken plea for Minho to help him. So cute, what a dumb little thing. " Awwh, what are you up to, pup? " Faux sympathy drips off his words like venom-flavoured icing onto a freshly baked donut.

It takes more than a few seconds for Minho's honey-like voice to register in Jisung's cotton candied brain. He trembles when the older man presses the tip of his boot against Jisung's leaking heat again, basking his pretty whines. He hiccups wetly and rests his head on Minho's thigh. The office light makes it look as if Minho's head was surrounded by a crown of soft glow, a halo, a crown. It was erotic, the obvious contrast—the ventriloquist and his puppet, the master and his pet.

The alpha couldn't control himself anymore. Like a ravenous wolf, his flesh was all he craved. There was such a deep-rooted, inbred desire to ingest the younger. He feels himself grow impossibly hard and the obvious outline of his cock strained against the cotton of his briefs. He locked eyes with a very wide-eyed Jisung, cheeks glowing impossibly red with an overwhelmed expression on his face. Jisung's breathing was staggered, eyes blown impossibly wide. How can someone be so innocent? For heaven is not fit to house a love like you and I.