CARVE MY BLOODIED BONES 2 : HYUNCHAN

。:.゚ஐ⋆*

" It's about my Ma, Princess. She is very, very sick. My village people told me that only you have the cure for me Ma's sickness. " His eyes widened slightly, not sure when he got so comfortable his way of speaking slowly revealed like peeling off the layers to an onion.

Hyunjin drew circles in the air as he posed to mimic the action of being deep in thought when he had already decided. "Ah, I've thought about it. I have the cure, Channie. " He let the nickname slip, as sweet and sticky as honey. He didn't miss the way the other's ears hinted at red. " And I'm not sure.. What's in it for me, pretty boy? " He teased.

What he wasn't expecting was a chance of expression from Chan, stone cold and eyes narrowed. His eyes no longer spoke the language of sweet words on sugar paper. He was serious, like the trunk of a sycamore tree. It was scary how quickly people can go from people you know to people you don't.

" I-I know you like.. killing. "
The way Chan spoke had a certain coldness to it. He spoke with his heart, blood gushing to flood his ears. As harsh as winter storms and just as lonely as nothing but dark laced night.

" Hm? "

" I can see it in your eyes. A look of someone crazed. "

" You're just about right. I just killed someone. "
Hyunjin stated, a smirk adorned his face as he thought about how euphoric he felt.

" Seven people, to be exact. "

。:.゚ஐ⋆*

" I've killed too, for her. "
Chan confessed, his head looking up at the orange skies. The air smelt like thyme as tears choked in his veins, as sad as faded stars. They dripped down his face as his hands were clenched into fists.

" He is a monster, my father. He came home every night, drunk. He reeked of booze. Me mother was too good of a woman." He lifted up his shirt, trembling hands as he sniffled. Chan wore his heart on his sleeves, he was like a heart shaped box with no locket. Always giving and giving it to the ones who will only take and take. A white scar decorated his chest to his stomach, another one on his back. They looked like deep cuts from the silver blade full of hatred and a dizzy blur of alcohol and rage.
Hyunjin let his palms fall on top of Chan's hand, rubbing his knuckles in a soothing manner. Hyunjin saw an angel that fell in front of his eyes.

" They look pretty on you. "

。:.゚ஐ⋆*

" And I killed him, Princess. I plunged the knife deep into his chest, I cried and I cried. He shouted at me to kill him.. and I did. My Ma begged me to stop, she sobbed for my broken heart that night. " His breath shook as he exhaled. " I couldn't stop, the blade stabbed deeper and deeper till blood spilled everywhere, till I saw death. "

" God. I think I'm crazy. " He pinched the bridge of his noise as he tried to forget the pleasant shake in his hands, the hitch in his breath as he exhaled, exhilarated. When he held on the cool metal of the knife, feigning ignorance of the handle. He liked danger. Magic tumbled from his pretty lips and when he smiled, the stars aligned in the universe.

" There is nothing wrong with being crazed in the head. But you did what you had to."
Hyunjin had a faraway look in his eyes, like he spent hours upon the riverbanks.
Chan liked how Hyunjin was never too overbearing, his heart who was moulded to be tough and never weak, but he knew in the deepest parts of his heart, how soft he truly was.

" Do you want to know a secret? "
Hyunjin was met with an eager nod.

" I think I'm crazy too, baby. But all the best people are. "