HOLD ME : MINSUNG

" hold me"
" but I'll fall"

In that arena of tiny waves sat ice as proudly as any seaward ship

In that arena of tiny waves sat ice as proudly as any seaward ship. Jisung' s breath rises with a jocund vibe to greet the wintry cloud, to become a tiny part of warming up the cold.

between the physical cold of the wintry day and the icy Money-Nexus culture, jisung struggled to keep his core warmth. his shaky hands grasped the only source of warmth, hot chocolate which minho prepared for him.

you see, the couple decided to relieve their stress and take a break from their demanding idol schedule by retreating to a cabin where they could skate and relax. hyunjin knew the owner well, and managed to reserve the boys a comfortable cabin.

trees coated with white danced around in the heavy wind, while snowflakes descended from the sky, raining down softly onto the earth

trees coated with white danced around in the heavy wind, while snowflakes descended from the sky, raining down softly onto the earth. the winter season brings a variety of adverse weather extremes. they experienced heavy snow, ice accumulation, freezing temperatures and wind chill. however, today was the perfect weather to ski!

it no longer rained hailstones and they no longer had to embrace the harsh coldness. although it was still undeniably freezing, it wasn't as bad as the previous times.

" let's go skiing! "

" but it's c-cold hyungie.. "
jisung was practically a shivering mess, teeth chattering against each other uncontrollably as his body visibly shook underneath the heap of thick blankets. unlike minho, who seemed to be undefeated by the cold weather.

" please hannie.. "
minho whined, landing on top of jisung's shaking body. minho seemed to have mastered the skill of keeping himself warm, burying the younger in his comforting hug, warmth radiating from his chest.

" o-okay! "
jisung instantly regretted leaving his blanket haven, fluffy socks coming in contact with the freezing wooden floor , wincing at the slight stinging sensation of the cold ground, despite the thickness of the socks desperately trying to warm up his feet.