BABYSITTER : MINSUNG

" brace yourself.. "

Chan flipped the welcome sign to the opposite direction , signalling they they were closed for the day.
customers left in clusters, most either clutching a drink in hand or a box of delectable cake.

" Jisung, I'll leave you to close up yea? "

Jisung nodded his head, before continuing to make Minho his requested iced americano.

Jisung waddled over to Minho, before setting down the cup of beverage before him, a bright smile adorned on his face.

" wait here Hyung, i will get you some cheesecake! it's my favourite but I'll share. "
jisung proceeded to take a slice of cheesecake  from the display shelf, placing it on the pastel plates that he made on his own.

" hyung , do you like cheesecake? did you know that i made this plate on my own? was the coffee nice? "
Jisung felt a sudden rush of excitement course through his veins, letting his eagerness speak for himself.

minho smirked at the younger's innocence, that very much resembled his own children.

" yes, i do quite like cheesecake. it's awesome that you made your own plate. maybe you could teach my children how to make one too? the coffee was delicious.. but would you like to be my babysitter?"

Jisung felt a pang in his heart, slightly saddened that Minho had his own family already.
i shouldn't be thinking about this.. i barely just met him..

" don't you have someone to take care of them? "
he knew it was definitely not his place to ask of such private matters but curiosity got the better of him.

minho decided to share with the young barista everything, not missing the way the younger's eyes soften when he explained the misery he felt.

" o-oh... you're so strong! i'll be your babysitter, but does the job pay well~? "
Jisung jokingly said, trying to lightened the depressive mood.

 you're so strong! i'll be your babysitter, but does the job pay well~? " Jisung jokingly said, trying to lightened the depressive mood

minho was slightly stunned. the younger wasn't fazed by his story,unlike the others that seemed to show him solely pity and treated him like an outcast after hearing about the older's dark past.

" of course.. it pays well! would 50 0000 won per month be enough? you can stay at my house if you would like. "

" okay! " the younger agreed, eyeing the leftover cheesecake that was left on the older's plate. minho saw jisung staring a little too long at the cake, signalling to jisung to open his mouth. minho gently placed the sweet treat into jisung's awaiting mouth, watching the younger's cheeks puff up just the slightest.

" before i hire you, I've got to make sure my children would like you. " minho let out a high-pitch laugh at the face jisung made when he realised there was another condition to be fulfilled.