I DRANK THE SUN FOR YOU: MINSUNG

part 2

! nsfw warning, dubcon
𐂯

" So good for me, sweet dumb little thing. Sir's gonna have to take care of you, hm? "

𐂯

Static fizzles on his skin, his lovely silken murmur like an angel clad in wings. Minho's mouth has opened a fresh wound with the danger of a dull knife. The blood on Jisung's lips starts to feel like a religion, like poetry. Constellations danced before the smaller. His jaw went slack, Minho's velvety tongue, his lips pressing into Jisung's cherry-tinted one's, kiss-swollen. The older was fucking his tonuge in and out of Jisung's mouth, sloppily, not caring about their spit coated lips. The sun is glowing inside his chest as the fuzzy feeling returns, although it's never left. The younger was so overwhelmed, slick coating his doll-like thighs as he let Minho kiss him passionately, licking at his lips with crazed frenzy. The alpha's pheromones thickened the electrified air around them, the scent of deceptively innocent cotton candy fueled by deep desireful mahogany. Why do you feel softer than the petals of a flower, when all I've done is try to burn you?  A string of drool connected their tongues as Minho pulled away to cherish how precious his puppy was.

The taller simply stared, tipping Jisung's head to look up at him gently, Minho's half-lidded, lust-laden eyes studied Jisung's fucked out expression. The smaller's cheeks were dusted with pink, flushed cheeks, flushed chest... his eyes were unfocusing and threatening to cross, light brown boba eyes with pupils dilated, like an angel languid from sleep. Minho wants to hold his little rose darling in his happy arms and gift him stars, flowers and pretty pearl necklaces.

Minho kissed him so gently, the same way Autumn had killed the summer with the softest kiss.

𐂯

To put it simply, the older was intoxicated, high off Jisung's pretty little face, his cute tongue peeking out shyly between his delicate petals for lips, his desperate pants filled the room as they coaxed Minho's veiny hands to wrap around his slender neck again, pressing on the soft parts of his nape, deliciously choking the tiny omega.
" Sir hasn't even done anything and you're already so out of it? " The older's voice hinted at mockery, but his voice was deceitfully light and sweet as his fingers wrapped around his throat, feeling a pulse beating rapidly against the warmth of his finger pads. Minho closed the minute gap between them, a deep frown settled on his face when he caught hints of other alpha's pheromones, probably from the other colleagues who got too close to Jisung. He could feel a deep growl brewing from the bottom of his throat, rumbling like a thunderstorm threatening to break havoc at any given minute now.

The need to breathe was completely eradicated as black spots dotted Jisung's vision, he gasped wetly as he ached for Minho. " A-Ahnnghh..Sir.. " Even if he were to hit the ground and his soft angel skull was to be cracked and spilt open,  even if tides of cruelty were to assault him with sudden, violent blows and take away his ability to breathe... he would always call out for his Sir, his god. He's still calling out for me? How sweet. The younger could only produce strangled little whimpers, his hands were curled into tiny paws that rested on Minho's muscular thighs.

" Poor little thing, you're so trembly.. " Minho cooed, slowly unravelling his fingers from Jisung's thin neck, like twines of yarn undoing itself as the younger turned inside out from the yearning in his voice, from the taste of his tongue. The alpha could no longer suppress the guttural grain that left his parted lips when Jisung flashed him a dopey smile, begging him to twist his metaphorical knife deeper into his skin. Ditzy angel,  I could do any fucking thing... and you wouldn't even put up a cute little fight... Minho lustfully thought. The younger was a lily drowned under water, pale, fragile and sweet. Nothing feels more tender in his mouth than reciting Minho's name, Sir, Sir, Sir. He wants Sir's hands to rip out his insides, to replace his heart with his own, he wants...