Ch. 6 - ORPHANED

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Six💰 Orphans 💰

Chapter Six
💰 Orphans 💰

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles yelled as he, Derek and Avalon tried to hold a convulsing Brett. "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision, and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton said.

"Hey Derek? How about a little Werewolf strength?" Stiles asked making Derek shoot him a look, "Yeah, I'm not the only one here with Werewolf strength." He said.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton said and Brett's eyes snapped open and he pushed everyone away before climbing off the table. But before he could go anywhere Peter came out of nowhere and punched Brett, sending him tumbling to the floor unconscious. "I guess I still have a little Werewolf strength myself."

"Yeah... Maybe more than a little..." Derek said as Avalon went to Brett, "Hey I don't think he's breathing." She said and Deaton crouched down and started to cut a small line down Brett's chest making him let out a few gasps and a puff of yellow smoke came out of the cut. "Is he okay?" Stiles asked and Deaton nodded, "I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a little while." He said.

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Stiles said and Avalon bent down to hear what he was saying, "The sun... the moon... the truth... The sun... the moon... the truth..."

"Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. That's Buddhist, right?" Avalon asked looking up at Deaton who nodded. "Satomi." Peter said making them all look over at him.

💰

Coach took a swig of dayquil before coughing and looking over at Mason, Scott and Avalon who stood in the doorway. "Sorry, guys. Liam skipped my class. Maybe he's sick... like me..." Coach said and Mason looked over at Scott and Avalon.

"Liam didn't look sick on our run." He said and Avalon nodded, "He was fine before he left." She said as Scott looked at his phone. "He's not getting back to any of my texts." Scott said and Mason sighed. "Mine, either." Mason said as the bell rang and Avalon sighed, "Hey, don't worry- We'll find him. But, text me if you see him." Avalon said and Mason nodded. "All right." He said before walking away and Avalon and Scott looked at each and Avalon was about to say something but Scott's phone started ringing.

"Liam?" Scott asked as he answered his phone, "Sounds like you already know the answer to that, Scott." Garrett said making Scott look at Avalon who raised his eyebrows and he mouth Garrett's name. "Where is he?" Scott asked, "Come on- like I'm actually going to tell you that." Garrett said as they walked down the hall away from people.

"I'll give you the money." Scott said, "Yeah, you will. But, that's not going to get you Liam back. You're going to have to put in a little more effort than that." Garrett said and Avalon sighed impatiently before she took Scott's phone. "Alright, what the hell do you want, asshole?" She asked in a demanding tone, "I want the money- and Violet. Or, you never see Liam again." Garrett said making Avalon scoff.