하나

The students were splattered all around the hallways of the school. Some were catching up with their friends from last year, and the other new students were still confused about the schedules.

Silence filled the place, as the two feared boys entered the building holding their schedules. Dark aura circling them.

Changbin and Felix, the two best friends who were the  'Don't-get-too-close-to-them' dudes of the school.

Even the new kids were intimidated by them.

"What the fuck y'all are looking at!?" Changbin snapped, as the unwanted attention was getting on his nerves.

Felix laughed but stopped when he saw the older's serious facial expression.

The short man was already having a bad day, and if you ask why would our lovely cute changbin be mad?

... School shall be your answer.

He hated school with a fiery passion, he still couldn't see the reason why he should wake up every single day at 7 am and come to a building to study stuff he wasn't even interested in.

Plus the students and teachers were mean and judgemental. He hated it more that he hated himself, which is a lot.

His rough aura softened when he felt his best friends hand on his shoulder, signaling that the others already stopped looking and went to their classes.

"I don't feel like going to class right now" changbin said, walking towards the restrooms.

"But it's our first day at school" Felix tried to be rational.

"It doesn't matter, I am in such bad mood I don't feel like listening to any boring bitch"

"So you gonna sit here in this musty rusty place" Felix scrunched his cute freckled nose in disgust.

"Not for long, just enough to try this" Changbin exclaimed holding some joints. "This my dear, is gonna make us travel"

"Travel? What do you mean?" Felix asked, he knew what joints were but he didn't really know how it feels to smoke them. He tried normal cigarettes, smoked them occasionally, but never joints.

"This is more powerful than normal cigarettes, it's gonna make you feel on cloud nine" changbin smiled lovingly at the joints.

"Where did you get it from?"

"Felix~ Felix~ Felix.. I thought you already knew I had my methods to find things, with this! my mood is TOTALLY gonna change to the best" he smiled brightly.

Changbin got his customized lighter out of his back pocket and lit one, then put it in between his lips, taking a small breath in.

Felix watched in awe, as Changbin looked so hot smoking, his eyes were closed savouring the moment, his lips pushing out the smoke out of his system.

He couldn't help but wonder how his lips would feel on his own (probably like 🌵lol)

'Oh no no no.. I shouldn't feel like this towards my best friend, that's wrong'

Changbin started laughing as the stuff in that joint started kicking in "DAANG! THIS SHIT BUSSIN" he laughed hysterically.

Suddenly he felt pair of eyes looking at him in curiosity .

"You wanna try?" Changbin asked seductively, taking slumpy steps towards the taller, who in return nodded slowly.

"Here~" changbin got closer to the younger and put the lit joint on his lips.

Felix didn't expect changbin be bold, maybe the joint was really powerful,
as he said.

He took the joint in between his lips and breathed in..

The taste felt awful in his mouth, not as bad as cigarettes though.

He started feeling light headed, it didn't take him too long until he totally lost his senses, for them to come back..... Funnier?

He started laughing, for no reason. Just laughing. He looked into changbin's red eyes. And He felt weird, in a good way.

"You like it right?" Changbin smirked, he took a puff again then gave it back to the other, who chose to sit on the dirty ground not caring about the dirt anymore.

They stayed like that until they completely lost it.

They didn't have enough stamina, I mean it was their first time smoking something like that.

"You look like a rabbit but also like a pig" Felix laughed like a maniac.

"Oh ay too? Mayme yeth!!" Changbin started laughing maybe even harder than the other. (Oh I doo? Maybe yes)

"Say oink oink"

"Ooo- ooinkie " he wheezed, couldn't even talk properly.

"You know that song from 'the amazing world of gumball'?" Felix questioned. "Noo wish wan" the other slurred.

"I'M ON MY WAaAaAaAaAYY... I'm on my WAAAAAAAAY " Felix starts singing his voice cracking multiple times.

"AHAHAHAHA MORE LIKE I'M ON MY...... I'M ON MY DAAAAAAY" changbin cries laughing.

"What the fuck are you saying bro" the younger laughs even more.

"I dunnooo.. I dunnooooo but I know lee know. He probably know what we don't know" changbin responded wheezing.

They heard the bell, signaling that the first period is done and now they should go to their class.

"That sounds like my mom when she spilled hot oil on her arm" Felix laughed remember the sound his mom made at that time. Making the other wheeze even harder for the 326277246 time.

"Yo we should go to class now " Felix said sternly. Taking his school bag from the ground and stood up.

"C'mon give me your hand."

"M not marrying you, you should ask my parents first"

Felix sighed, he held the older by his shoulders and helped him up.

"Our next period is philosophy. Wonderful! We can sleep. That old woman is so boring" changbin looked at his schedule, that has the same classes as the younger.

No it's not a coincidence, Felix's parents are friends with the principal, they wouldn't let the two best friends separate, they should but they just couldn't

The stumbled their way to the classroom, that was on the other side of the school, taking their sweet time admiring the ugly looking walls every now and then.

They most definitely would be late but who fucking cares.

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

(\(\
(^ㅅ^)
--U-U-------------------------¬
Thanks 4 Reading!
I'd appreciate if you'd leave comments, they make my day!
ㄴ-------------------------------