When they made it there, the class was full of students, yet no teacher.

"Where the fuck Is that old woman?" Felix asked.

Changbin didn't mind the younger. He was looking around, trying to find the last two seats next to the window.

The ones that were occupied.

Their seats.

Felix pointed at the two new kids sitting on them to changbin.

"YO THOSE ARE OUR SEATS." changbin stormed towards them.

"I don't see your names on them" one of the two said.

"What you gonna see are your teeths smached on the table if you don't stand the fuck up." Felix growled, who the fuck did these kids think they were.

"We are not standing! We came first." The kid next to him shouted.

"What did you say? You fucking roasted rat looking ass" changbin insulted.

"He looks like he tried to fix his face with plastic surgeries but he ended looking like oli London" Felix laughed, so did the others.

"No no he looks like his girlfriend sat on his face but left her pussy stuck on there" the older wheezed clutching his abdomen. And the class laughed louder.

"Nice one" Felix wiped a stray tear, "and you the one next to him. You look 39 what are you doing here? Aren't u supposed to wipe your kids asses or sum shit. "

"LOOOOOL HE PROBABLY WIPES THEIR ASSES WITH HIS FACE OR SOMETHING, LOOK AT HIM, POOP CRUSTED MUSTACHE"

the laughing students suddenly stopped as a person came in.. the two boys were way busy to notice, still throwing 3rd grader insults to the two poor sitting kids.

The person slowly approached the two

"HE LOOKS" changbin tried to talk but he just wheezed "HE LOOKS.."

"What you two think you're doing?" They hear a masculine soft voice say behind them.

The two turn their heads to meet a handsome looking Young man, who was looking at them expecting an answer. Serious aura circling him.

To say the least the two were in mesmerized, their gayness was showing.

"And who the fuck are you? Random good looking man" Felix slurred, looking way too close at the man's face.

"I'm your new sub teacher" he said pushing Felix's hard chest with his finger.

"Oh so you're submissive? I didn't really ask .. but me too kinda" Felix responded, pushing his hair behind his ear.

"No, I am a tutor! M not even a teacher. Just doing a favor to my Friend.. and no m not submissive!"

"No shit, you look too young to throw yourself in this hell" changbin denies. Not believing the older.

The man took out his ID and held in front of the two.

"What the fuck is that supposed to say?"Changbin squinted his eyes trying to read but his vision was blurry.

"He is indeed older than us!" Felix gasped.

"Welp-"

"What's your names?"

"Changbin" Felix pointed at the shorter.

"Felix" changbin pointed at the Australian.

"Now tell me why were you BULLYING the two students sitting here?"

"They are sitting in our RESERVED SEATS" Felix explained.

"Yeah!!" Changbin agreed

"And when we asked them POLITELY? THEY SAID NO" The Australian added.

"Yeaah!!"

"Then they said we are ugly and unattractive in FOUR LANGUAGES, i didn'teven knowthere were that many languages"

"YEAAAAH!"

"Now.. tell me! Is it our fault that we were defending ourselves?"

"YEAH!......... Wait... NOO!"

"I don't know I need to hear the others point of view" the sub teacher said rubbing his face.

His first day here as a tutor had to be ruined by solving kindergarten problems.. IN A FRICKIN UNIVERSITY.

"No sir we didn't know it was their seats!"

"I see" the tutor turned to the two fuming boys next to him. "It's not a big deal c'mon you two can sit there right in the front desk.

And it just happened that that desk was literally facing the teachers desk, little to ne space between the two.

"EWW WHY WOULD- OUCH" Felix pinched the older from behind "of course we will sit there!"

The two walked to their new seats "why did you say yes?" Changbin asked.

"If we are near him we can annoy him more frequently! Gonna make him regret changing our seats" Felix smiled evily.

"Oooh me likey! What's the plan?"

The new teacher walked in front of the class

"Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm gonna introduce myself. I'm your new philosophy sub teacher. I am not an actual teacher, this is not my job, I'm just doing a favor. My name is bang Christopher chan and-"

"DAANG!! Sir, your name in longer than the great wall of china" changbin Snickers, fist bumping his bro.

"Haha not funny." Chan said glaring at the younger.

"You can call my Mr bang!" He smiled looking at the other students who were looking at the two bad boys playing with the chalk on Mr bang's desk.

How the fuck did they even access to that?

"Look I'm a ghost" Felix said rubbing the chalk on his face.

Mr bang sighed "you two meet me after the class"

"OOOOOOH" some immature students started making noises teasing the boys.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'ALL SOUND LIKE FUCKING COWS" changbin retorted.

"NO SWEARING IN MY CLASS." Mr bang yelled.

"Ohh that was hot sir! Can you yell at us again?"

"What the .."

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

  (\(\
  (^ㅅ^)  
--U-U-------------------------¬
Thanks 4 Reading!
I'd appreciate if you'd leave comments, they make my day!
ㄴ-------------------------------