열하나

Felix dragged changbin to his room, locked the door behind, then looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Why didn't you show up for the whole two weeks" he asked slowly.

"I already said I don't want to talk about it" changbin answered, trying his hardest to keep the eye contact.

"I don't believe you! Tell me the truth" Felix slightly pushed the shorter.

"I'm not" changbin looked away.

"You are not going to tell me?" Felix asked, anger rising up.

"No" the latter whispered.

That was it, Felix had enough.

This time he pushed changbin harder, making him trip and fall on the bed.

Felix hovered on top of him.

"You are not going to tell me?" Felix asked again, giving the other one last chance.

"No!" Changbin answered, glaring at the younger.

"As you wish" Felix said, the crashed his lips with the older.

Felix started kissing changbin aggressively, while the latter was way too shocked to process what was happening.

Felix didn't show any sign of stopping, he was way angry to realize what he was doing.

He kept on sucking on changbin's bottom lip, breathing heavily while doing so.

After some seconds, changbin finally came back to reality and kissed back the eager younger, deepening the kiss even more.

After what seemed like minutes, Felix pulled out, catching his breath and so changbin.

"What was that?" Changbin asked, closing his eyes.

🔞🔞🔞 (Till the last)

Felix stayed silent, too busy looking at changbin.

To be precise, at changbin's crotch.

He licked his lips.

He put his hand on top of it rubbing it slowly.

"Ayo what the fuck?" Changbin hissed.

"I won't stop until you tell me" Felix said, unzipping the older's pants.

He smirked upon seeing the older semi hard dick through the tight boxers.

"Looks like someone is excited in here" Felix spoke, teasing the other.

Felix didn't plan to force changbin to do anything sexual with him. He just wanted him to tell him the truth, by threatening him.

Normally Changbin would've gave up before Felix would even get the chance to kiss him.. but somehow changbin was resisting. By all he had.

Let's see how long would it take for him to give in.

He started rubbing the olders shaft through the fabric, as changbin was struggling so hard to keep his moans in.

"Whenever you want me to stop, tell me. I don't want to make you uncomfortable"

(You should've said this frm the start Felix smh)

"Okay-.." changbin said closing his eyes.

Felix slowly started pulling down changbin's boxers, just to his juicy thicc thighs.

To say the least, Felix wasn't really surprised, he already knew changbin would be average, well maybe a bit bigger.

"Handjob or blowjob?" Felix asked.

Changbin flushed red, he didn't expect such thing from the innocent Felix.

"Blow" changbin muttered lowly, face flushed red.

He took a deep breath as he saw Felix's mouth nearing his cock. His mission was not to make a sound.

Felix kissed changbin's tip...

"Aah~." not even a second in and changbin already lost.

'Dang it' he thought.

What could he say, he was sensitive, when it comes to this.

And to make it worse for him, it wasn't just anyone that was going to suck him out. But it was LEE FELIX. His best friend and crush!

Soon enough he was a moaning mess.

He looked down, to see the sight he only dreamt of.

Felix's lips wrapped around his cock, perfectly.

He sent him to the edge by just that. He could only imagine how would it feel to actually fuck him.

Felix started bobbing his head, taking the older's dick as a whole in a fast pace.

Changbin rolled his eyes he was so close.

"Lix- ah~ ... Close!"

Felix stopped at hearing that. "You really thought huh?"

"F- Felix?" He stuttered.

"You didn't tell me where were you these weeks luv?" Felix said before stroking the older's cock again, but painfully slow.

"I really can't Felix- please~" changbin said growing frustrated by seconds.

"I won't make you cum without an answer, that wouldn't be fair right?" Felix said, now caressing the older's face, looking at him innocently.

"Please Felix- ... " His mind was telling him to not say anything but his dick was telling him to just expose it all.

"I'll tell you after please-.." he was so desperate for a relief, at this point. He didn't care.

"You promise?" Felix said, smiling internally. He won.

"Yes- ahmmm~.." Felix didn't waste no time as he sucked into the older's dick instantly.

Changbin couldn't keep it no more, his moans were as loud as ever.

Felix did wonders down there. Changbin has to admit, this is the best blowjob he has ever got, probably he will ever get.

Felix moaned feeling himself getting so turned on by changbin's moans.

The Australian's deep voice made changbin go over the edge, the vibration was too much so he just came with no warning.

"Sorr-" before he could finish the word Felix had already gulped all of the cum.. and now he was licking changbin's dick clean, keeping the eye contact with the latter.

How could someone look so innocent while doing something so lewd?

When he was done he just plopped next to changbin on the bed. As the shorter was breathing heavily.

I did not proof read this smut cuz I don't wanna cringe and die yet.. so if you see any mistakes or just cringy ass writing I apologize lol..

  (\(\
  (^ㅅ^)  
--U-U-------------------------¬
Thanks 4 Reading!
I'd appreciate if you'd leave comments, they make my day!
ㄴ-------------------------------