아홉

"too bright!" Felix groaned, trying to cover his face from the blinding light that was coming from the window.

Wait, light?

Was it morning already?

Felix's eyes shot open out of panic. He checked his phone

8:33

"SHIT! M LATE TO SCHOOL" Felix got up rapidly, wore his clothes and went down the stairs towards the door.

"Damn you changbin! You were supposed to wake me up" Felix cursed under his breath.

Yesterday, changbin agreed that he'd wake Felix up, by calling him. But oh well, maybe someone forgot.

When Felix made it to the school, the gates were already closed.

"Great! now I have to beg the guard to let me in" Felix said sarcastically.

"Good morning sir! Can you please let me in" Felix requested with his gentlest voice.

"What were you doing for you to be this late?"

"My grandma's aunt husband's girlfriend's sister's dog died, and yesterday we stayed the whole night trying to comfort grandma, since it was her aunt's husband's girlfriend's sister's dog, y'know. Life is hard when you lose someone really close to you" Felix wiped an imaginary tear.

"Oh! I'm sorry, you can come in"

"Thank you so much! May god bless your heart kind man" Felix entered, blowing a kiss to the guard.

"Well that was easy!" Felix cheered.

"NOW I GAVE TO FIND THAT SON OF A TRAITOR WHO DIDN'T WAKE ME UP"

If you thought Felix went school cause he actually wanted to study, then you are very wrong.

His main goal now is to find changbin.

And so he went looking for changbin.

Maybe he'll be in that filthy bathroom?

He's not there

Then maybe he's gonna be in the rooftop

Nope, not there.

Probably already in the class? He gasps

How dare he?

Oh how Felix was mad.. He stomped walking to his so supposed to be his class and when I tell you he was LIVID right now.

the bitchass was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

DID HE DITCH HIM?

and so Felix sat down, what subject was this class anyway? He didn't care anyways. He never attended morning classes.

I mean yeah he used to come to school, but just to fuck around with his bestie.

But now, it wasn't really a good idea to do so, he was already not in good terms with his parents, no need to make it more complicated and skip.

----

After a long day, it was finally the last period, aka philosophy.

Chan was excited to see his two favorite demons.

Wait? Favorite? No he only cares about them, they're not his favorites.

He tried to convince himself.

Students started entering the classroom, as he waited for the two.

Oh there is Felix!

Chan smiled, but it faded away when he didn't see the shorter.

Felix was pouting, as he felt lonely as fock..... And worried.

How could he annoy his teacher when his partner in crime wasn't there with him.

Chan sensed that something was up. But he couldn't ask anything just yet.

After all he has a class to carry.

Chan started his lecture, talking about whatever the fuck.

Meanwhile Felix, was literally, SUFFERING.

All kind of thoughts came up to him.

What if changbin was sick?

What if changbin was gonna leave him alone for ever and get a new best friend?

What if WORSE HE WAS DEAD?

Felix's anxiety became worse, thinking about all the possibilities,

It's the first time that he didn't talk to changbin. Nor hear anything about him.

Chan looked at the distressed boy in the corner of the class, he just couldn't focus on what he was explaining.

When Felix was literally rocking back and forth, mumbling things that were inaudible.

"Felix! Are you okay?" Chan asked.

The latter didn't answer, too caught up in his head to do so.

Chan walked towards to boy steadily, of course he needs to be calm. So he could comfort the latter.

To his luck, the bell rang and all the other students went out. They couldn't care less about Felix, he was hated by everyone anyways.

"Hey.. look at me! Take a deep breath"Chan sat down next to Felix.

To his surprise Felix did what he was told. But now he was fully sobbing.

"Hey hey hey! It's okay everything is going to be okay!" Chan cupped Felix's face, as the latter looked back, his face wet.

Chan's heart broke into million pieces, where was that cute sassy boy that loved to joke around?

"I need you to calm down Felix.. so you can tell me what's troubling you.. is it changbin,hmm? I didn't see him today" upon hearing the shorter's name Felix cried harder.

"I- I don't know where..... He is.. this is t-the first ... T-time I didn't talk to him for ... M-more than two hours" Felix said between sobs.

"Did you try calling him or going to his house?" Chan asked in the most gentlest voice ever.

"I obviously tried to call him multiple times, he never let me go to his place. It's like a taboo or sum" Felix explained.

"I am sure he's okay! Don't worry too much, he must have his reasons yeah?" Chan tried to convince the younger, and himself.

He wasn't sure. From what he understood changbin never disappeared without an explanation.

He was worried, but he didn't show it, for the sake of Felix.

"Let's hope that he'll show up tomorrow" chan smiled comfortingly.

"Hopefully"

(\(\
  (^ㅅ^)  
--U-U-------------------------¬
Thanks 4 Reading!

Why is this book getting more reads?? Like HELLO?

I am genuinely speechless lol but thank you so much for reading. YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME ISTG

I'd appreciate if you'd leave comments, they make my day!
ㄴ-------------------------------