다섯

The day passed rather boring, nonetheless the two men were excited for their philosophy class. Something odd for the so called bad students.

As they were walking to their class, Felix asked "how should we annoy him?"

"I don't know.. let's just do what we always do" changbin shrugged.

They made it there quickly, not even chan did expect to see them this early. I mean yeah he just met them but with their reputation, he could tell that they weren't the type to come early.

He was glad anyways, maybe last time he did knock some sense into them.

"I see you came to the class today" chan said happily.

"I mean yeah can't you see" changbin answered rudely.

Chan frowned, but changed his expression when he saw the rest of his students coming in.

"Good afternoon sir" A girl said with a seductive voice.

Chan cringed but replied Politely. "Good afternoon miss"

The two boys watched in amusement,

"awh sir! Aren't you being way too nice to jasmine" Felix said teasingly,

"Yeah, I see that he has a spot for his FEMALE students" changbin added.

Jasmine giggled, believing that chan actually liked her (yikes)

"No! I don't like her"

"So you're saying she isn't attractive enough?"

Jasmine gasped hurt visible on her face.

"No I didn't mean it that way!" Chan defended.

"I meaaaaan I don't blame you she kinda ugly" changbin laughed.

"Excuse me?" She turned her head towards the latter, already glaring.

"You are U G L Y" Felix spelled it out for her, as she was so dumb to understand.

"And who are you to judge my appearance? I am literally the best looking girl here, literally like literally what?" Jasmine said, (plz read that in an American accent of a white girl)

"Guys shut up" chan protested, rubbing his face in frustration.

"Who am I? Bitch who the fuck are you? Wait I know YOU ARE THE FAKE ASS BITCH WHO GOT HER BOOBS DONE BUT TOO BAD YOU HAVE DIFFERENT SIZES FOR EACH"

"BITCHASS BE LOOKING LIKE HER BOOBS GOT A DIVORCE AND CHOSE TO STAY FAR FROM EACH OTHER!" changbin wheezed.

"For real, no like look at her try so hard to get into every teacher's pants cuz she knows she Gon fail every class"

"Shut up both of you, you guys are saying this cause you are gay!" She shouted "gays have no rights"

"Oh plz if being straight means I'll date bitches like you I'm more than happy to be GAY"

Chan gasped, "jasmine!! You should not be homophobic on my watch! It's against the school's rules!! go to the principal's office by the end of the class. Don't you think that just because I'm not an actual teacher I won't lay eye on your behaviors"

Changbin and Felix grinned, "take that bitch"

Chan was low-key  enjoying the drama.

Yet he has to step in anyways, he knew that the two trouble makers were going to keep blabbering all the time.

"if y'all don't shut it I will have to punish you" Chan said sternly.

"Damn sir- that's kinky" changbin chuckled, as Felix winked.

Chan was more than confused and slightly disgusted.

What in the goddamn world these two were trying to do. He had a really bad feeling.

But he had to stay professional and do his job just like he was told.

Did he know how?

No, sooooo

"Meet me after class, both of you" chan pointed at them.

He sighed, why does his class always start late. oh yeah cuz of them childish duo.

"Anyways, today's lesson is about the connection between business and philosophy"

Chan started explaining, but the two other men were looking at him, kinda weirdly.

For sure they weren't paying attention,

To what he was saying

But to his tight shirt hugging each part of his upper body.

To say the least the older man was frickin HOT.

The best friends were confused to why they were so attracted to this specific guy. it's not the first time they see a snack of a man.

Yet they were so tempted by him.

Chan was talking in slow motion, in fact everything around them was in slow motion.

Felix looked at his seatmate, changbin "Yo dude, don't you think our teacher is oddly too hot?"

"Yeah" changbin slurred. "Absolutely"

The two looked at the oldest once more, as he was still explaining the boring stuff.

"Change of plans! To make him leave we gonna seduce him" Felix suggested.

"Damn, okay but what if he falls for me or something, y'know how hot I can be" changbin laughed.

Felix didn't laugh though. Yes he did find Mr bang attractive, but he didn't love him.

He loved changbin.

But changbin probably didn't love him back, so he shrugged.

"I don't care, it's like a win win for us. Either he leaves the school for good or we get some dick, plus he isn't an actual teacher. It's not we are breaking rules or doing some weird shit"

Changbin's heart sank, so Felix indeed didn't care about him at all. Or he wouldn't say something like that.

"Yeah sure" the shorter agreed, voice changing into a deep tone.

' let's play a little bit'

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

  (\(\
  (^ㅅ^)  
--U-U-------------------------¬
Thanks 4 Reading!
I was really excited to write this chapter, yet it turned out like this *sighs* any thoughts tho?
I'd appreciate if you'd leave comments, they make my day!
ㄴ-------------------------------