여섯

Chan kept on having this subtle feeling, he couldn't get his hands on it.

A bad feeling, that's for sure.

But why?

While teaching, he saw Felix and changbin looking at him in some kind of way.

He couldn't link his bad feeling with the boys, as he should've. Instead he thought that they were concentrating on the lesson.

He was glad to see that.

Time flew so fast, chan was immersed in the process of explaining,

Ring ~ Ring

The bell rang signaling that the school day has come to an end.

"Okay guys! Have a wonderful afternoon and don't forget to revise your lessons, you could have an exam anytime this week"

Chan heard some sounds of disappointment. He couldn't care less.

He turned around ready to wipe the board but he saw glimpse of a familiar two, still in the class.

He was surprised to see Felix and changbin still sitting, he didn't even have to remind them.

Chan felt at ease

Kinda?

He still felt like something bad was going to happen.

"Oh guys, you still here?" Chan walked towards them.

"So your name is chan, right sir?" Felix asks, now sitting on top of his table.

"Excuse me?" Chan did not expect that question to come out of the student's mouth, he thought the younger would say 'yes, cuz I care bout my studies' for example.

"He said, your name is chan, right?" Changbin repeated, walking to chan and standing next to him.... Way too close.

"Ehm yes. But since I'm older than you, and a stranger, you ought to call me Mr bang" chan gulps in discomfort.

Felix also came and stood next to him, on the other side of his best friend.

"Well we can get to know each others if we Gon meet every time after school, I think it's unfair how you call us by our first names but we can't do the same to you" Felix pouted, tilting his face closer the the oldest.

"Oh no no it's different."Chan, pushed the younger further a little bit, he felt bad for making the him think like that.

But What he didn't see is the amusement on the youngers eyes.

"Would it be okay if we call you by your first name? We promise that we gonna use it only after school is done" changbin says, innocently, looking at him with wide cat like eyes.

Chan felt trapped in between two fires, yet he felt cold? Somehow he wasn't that intimidated. I mean yeah it's wrong to get too close to your best friends students.

"Okay" chan agreed.

"Great chan hyung~" Felix giggled cutely. And when I tell you chan's heart did a flip.

And changbin's heart did a crack.

Felix never called him hyung.

"Did you know chan hyung? That I never actually pay attention to no teacher but you, probably because you aren't a real teacher" changbin chose to be pety and Flirt with the teacher first,

Felix knew what changbin was doing, 'oh so you wanna play first, without me? Okay'

Chan smiled a little bit.

"I feel honored, thanks!" Chan's smile couldn't get any wider. Maybe the bad feeling wasn't actually bad?

Changbin couldn't help but coo at the cute sight of the man,

Chan felt relieved, He mentally gave himself a pat on the head.

"Me too! I pay attention too" Felix also wanted to get praises.

"really? I'm proud! If so why don't you two tell me about today's lesson" chan says excitement visible on his face.

Felix looked at changbin, who also was looking back, to say the least, they didn't expect him to ask.

Felix looked at the board, were the explanation was still written.

"Philosophically, logic is at least closely related to the study of correct reasoning. Reasoning is an epistemic, mental activity. So logic is at least closely allied with epistemology. Logic is also a central branch of computer science, due, in part, to interesting computational relations in logical systems, and, in part, to the close connection between formal deductive argumentation and reasoning" Felix recited.

Changbin was frickin shocked, when did this lil adorable shit ever care for philosophy, to even say big words like that.

"Oh wow, okay? Didn't expect you to actually tell me the exact same things as I said and even the example!" Chan chuckled deepening his voice in the process.

"Of course master-.. I mean daddy-.. no shit..SIR I MEANT SIR!!" Felix acted as if he was bullshitting but he definitely knew what he was saying, and changbin got that, so he was annoyed.

Chan blushes as he heard the not do innocent nicknames, trying to hide the fact that he quite enjoyed the situation he was put in.

No no no what the hell are you thinking about, for fucks sake!

He thought to himself.

"Don't mind it" chan responded, kind of harshly.

"Why? Mister daddy sir doesn't like to be called like that?" Changbin used his baby voice to tease the oldest.

"No" Chris answered shortly, he just wanted to end this right now

"Why not? A hot guy like you mustn't be straight!" Felix threw his arms in a dramatic way.

"I know right? He is a total gayyyyy" changbin dragged,

"Shut it" Chan mumbled, gritted his teeth as he became more annoyed each second passed.

The whole point of meeting this two little shits is to make them realize how seriously they should take their studies.

Yet here they are still haven't made the talk, since the first time he saw them.

And to be honest, he started to get pissed off. Chan being annoyed is no biggie.

But Chris being mad, oh Lord have mercy.

But he shouldn't loose faith in them, no one should ever give up on doing good to others, he can't even think about their future if they don't stop playing.

Before he lost his temper, he had to take a deep ass breath.

"Okay!" He clapped his hands, "Next time we gonna actually work on fixing your problems with studying. I saw some progress today, even the smallest steps count"

Chan tried his best to be optimistic.

"Sure, if that means we gonna see you more often, we are more than ready" changbin responded, winking before walking out of the classroom.

"Thank you daddy! See you next time" Felix said running away.

"Don't call me tha-"

Annnd he left.

"Great now I gotta deal with horny late teenagers, very cool" note the sarcasm in chan's tone, as he didn't know if he could handle such thingz.

"WAIT HOLD ON! I DIDN'T CLEAN THE BOARD.. PLEASE TELL ME HE DIDN'T READ THE THINGS WRITTEN... OH MY FUCKING GOD"

  (\(\
  (^ㅅ^)  
--U-U-------------------------¬
Thanks 4 Reading!
Excuse my shitty writing for this chap, as I still don't know how to develop the mf plot. Either way hope you liked it even lil bit.. even tiny bit (•ˇ_ˇ•)
I'd appreciate if you'd leave comments, they make my day!
ㄴ-------------------------------