Changbin woke up at 5 am, feeling tired as ever.

He never actually had enough sleep, probably because at anytime his parents might come in and beat him up.

He stayed in bed holding his dwaekki plushie between his strong arms, in what it felt like 40 minutes, but when he loooked at his clock it was just 5:15

Every minute in this house feels like and hour. He sighed.

What would make the time go faster?

Maybe scrolling on Instagram?

He pulled his Samsung galaxy phone from the table next bed.

Launched the app, and started scrolling. Nothing exactly cought his attention as everything was just blant boring. He didn't follow lot of ppl, most were celebrities who post about their lives.

He didn't care.

Until he saw

That was Felix's account, he knew it cause the younger told him

Took him a while to do so.

In fact changbin had to find out on his own and confront the other.

He couldn't believe how beautiful Felix looked in this picture, he wished that the latter would wear more stuff like this in front of him, but he knew that the other didn't trust him enough.

He scrolled on his account to see more of Felix's other side.

He was shocked to see how many followers Felix had, he literally started this account not even a month ago, yet he was getting attention

Compared to the younger's account changbin was smol.

He didn't have the same attention, nor love.

And changbin was getting anxious.

What if Felix finds someone better online to date?

That would be horrible.

'no I should be happy for him' changbin sook his head, and looked at the clock for the second time.

"Shit! M gonna be late" che took he bag and went out of his room.

He met his parents on the living room, turned his gaze fastly to not see them. He knew what was coming.

"Changbin! Sweetheart I'm sorry for yesterday, you know I was drunk and didn't mean any" his mother said for the millionth time.

Every morning they would say the same, apologize without even meaning it, or did they?

He couldn't tell anymore, and it drained him, he genuinely didn't know if he forgave them or not.

"I know" he muttered before leaving to his school.

----

The alarm went off, Felix stirred in his bed, still not ready to wake up.

He shut his phone without looking at it, finding it quite hard to open his eyes. But he did anyways

"Oh my god" he mumbled with his extra deep voice, holding his head with his hands. His head hurting from the weed he smoked yesterday.

Everything is so blurry and foggy.

"FELIX!? YOU STILL SLEEPING? YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW" his mom called from downstairs.

"Yeah yeah" he responded, not sure if she heard him. He went to the bathroom and did his daily routine, with difficulty.

He wore his full black on black clothes.

Suddenly he remembered he didn't post anything on his new Instagram account.

He scrolled on his gallery to find an old decent picture to post.

Even though he was not feeling well, he had to post something today, he couldn't lose the game he wanted.

He put his phone in his back pocket, took his back and went down to eat his breakie.

Everyone was shocked to see Felix with no energy.

"Is there anything wrong lix?" His dad asked, kinda worried.

"No" the latter answered shortly.

"I'll get going, bye" he said before shutting the dook behind him.

"What"

"The"

"Hell"

The parents looked at each other confusion written on their faces.

----

Both of the boys met midway to school.

"Hey! Sup?" changbin greeted.

"Yo... I feel like shit" Felix responded.

"Ah I forgot your first time smoking weed was yesterday" changbin chuckled, getting a glare from the latter.

They arrived school not too late, so they still had a chance to carry on their day smoothly.

It was lunch time now, the two chose to go to the rooftop to eat.

The attention they usually get in the cafeteria was overwhelmingly disgusting.

"Guess what class we have by the end of school." Felix laughed.

"I have no idea, nor do I care" changbin shrugged, taking a bite from his sandwich.

"Philosophy" Felix said, "you know what we Gon do!?"

"I thought you were high and not serious yesterday"

"I'm always down for amusement, sober or not"

"You have a point" the older agreed. "But what's the plan"

"We make him uncomfortable" Felix munched on his rice cake.

"Hmm.. in what way?"

"The lewd way! Did you see his face when we talked to him seductively?" Felix wheezed.

"And the goal is?" Changbin asked.

"Make him leave the school" Felix smiled evily.

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

  (\(\
  (^ㅅ^)  
--U-U-------------------------¬
Thanks 4 Reading!
I'd appreciate if you'd leave comments, they make my day!
ㄴ-------------------------------