Changbin and Felix already packed their stuff, their plan was to run away right after the bell going off.

But to their luck, Mr bang was already standing on their way, looking them up and down. Disappointment visible on his face.

"I thought I told you to stay after class" he scolded.

"Sorry" they apologized in union.

"Sit back down" the sub teacher ordered. "Now tell me why are you two high at school"

"Woah! How did you know? Are you a wizard" Felix asked.

"No sober person would act the way y'all did, so care to explain?"

The two shrugged "we just felt like it"

Mr bang rubs his face in frustration, "don't ever come to my class high ever again"

"Or what?" Changbin questioned in a challenging tone.

"I'll have to take actions against you"

"BOORING"

"You two need to be disciplined" Mr bang said sternly

"Hmm kinky~" Felix humms closing his eyes

"I know, right" changbin agreed looking at the older.

"What the..-"

"Uh uh sir, no swearing!" Felix said.

"You are just ruining your lives like this, not only your careers but your health too"

"We do-" changbin stopped mid sentence.

"At least you know"

"-not care" changbin finished.

Chan looked at the two in sorrow, he really wanted the boys to learn and be the good kids they were.. I mean of course at some point of their lives they were decent, right?

"You will always meet me after class so I can fix your attitude" Mr bang said seriously.

"Ooooooooh that sounds dirty.."

"Y'all are majoring in psychology, and this class is somewhat important so at least show some-"

"We will see you tomorrow sir" changbin said walking away from the class holding his best friend's hand.

"-Respect...." Chan finished laughing at their behavior. They were just so ridiculousand immature, but he had to be professional for their sake.

──────

"YoU aRe JuSt RuInInG yOuR lIvEs lIkE tHiS" changbin mocked, while laughing out loud.

The boys were now hanging by the river, just chilling.

"He's such a funny guy"

"Funny GAY, he was looking at us for the whole time"

"I mean, he fine AS FOCK, so it's okay" Felix shrugged.

"Since when you fruity?" Changbin asked suspiciously.

"Since ever, let's go home"

"NOoOoOoO I don't wanna go to hell"

"I'm sorry binnie but you gotta rest"

"Shit... Okay" changbin agreed, stood up with the help of Felix again, then they started walking.

"Are you going to walk me home~?" Felix asked expecting a yes in return, the boy was always scared of walking around alone at night.

"Ehhhh how about NU"

Felix's face fell, he looked at the older in despair "PLEASE HYUUUNG! you know how scary it is to walk in the dark alleys"

"Awh look at who is calling me hyung? Cute"

"Please! Please! Please"

"OKAAAY! I was just joking! Geez man of course I won't let you go alone"

Felix giggled, and changbin's heart fluttered.

To be honest, the older had always a small crush on the freckled boy, a crush he would never admit.

He already knew that the Australian would reject him. I mean why would he ever like him back romantically.

He sighed, as they already made it to Felix's house. "Thank you binnie! I love you, see you tomorrow"

Felix skipped the whole way back to his house happiness flooding out of his butt. As if he got his first kiss ever.

"I... Love... You... too" changbin whispered to himself "just not the way you want me to"

He took his leave to his house, the place that he never felt safe in.

The minute his foot landed inside, he was met with shoutings, both his alcoholic parents shared one hobby, yelling at each other.

Maybe that's the only thing they have in common. He doesn't even know if that's a vilid thing to get married for.

"Oh look who came home finally! Our useless son" the woman said sarcastically.

"He is not my son! He is yours and yours only!"

"You didn't have the same opinion when you were fucking me and came INSIDE ME"

"A MISTAKE! THIS WHOLE SHIT IS A MISTAKE, YOU KNOW WHAT?" the man stomped towards his son, and grabbed him by his arm harshly.

"YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS KID SHOULD KILL YOURSELF! NONE OF US WANTED YOU! NEVER WILL!" The man slapped his son.

The woman also walks towards them and slappedthe son too "YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WE ARE LIKE THIS!"

The anger they had for each other Suddenly shifter towards the innocent son.

"no I'm not" changbin said, trying to hold his tears in. I'd be lying if I said it was the first time he heard all this. The thing is, he was slowly starting to believe these things.

If you were told something everyday all your life, you gonna start believing it, even though you know that it's untrue.

"Yes you are! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE STILL LETTING YOU LIVE HERE! AND WE STILL PAY FOR YOUR FEES!"

"HE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN STUDY! WHAT AN USELESS FUCKING BITCH! STUDYING PSYCHOLOGY FOR WHAT?"

Changbin shook his head trying to get their voices of his mind, he ran to his room and closed the door, before they could break in.

They started banging on the door shouting insults on him, insults that he took them as his reality.

"I wish I had parents like Felix" he mumbled, hugging his legs to himself.

"No... I wish I was with Felix, he makes me safe. But he doesn't want me"

And that's how he started crying harder, fully sobbing.

━━━━━━~♤~━━━━━━

(\(\
(^ㅅ^)
--U-U-------------------------¬
Thanks 4 Reading!
I'd appreciate if you'd leave comments, they make my day!
ㄴ-------------------------------