Introductions? Why? They Know Who I Am

Rose's P

Rose's P.O.V.

My lips are still tingling from the kiss, and I absolutely love it. Who would've thought I would have willingly kissed not one but two werewolves, that are Kings no less. And in such a short time, is this the mate bond werewolves are always talking about?

If so I can now understand why werewolves are always so obsessed with finding their mates, because,

Wow, just wow

But I need to make sure that these are my feelings and not just the dammed mate bond. And I still have to figure out what my dream was about, even just thinking about the things we did makes my body hot and my face flush. I wish I had a close friend I could talk to about these types of things, because no damn way am I talking to them about this. And the other options would be the maids and servants I occasionally see running around.

I'd actually thought about it but decided against it, all I know for sure is it definitely won't be the guys. They'd most definitely take it the wrong way and I don't wanna give them the idea that I'm ready to go further than I really am. Or was the dream trying to tell me that I actually am ready, was it trying to give me that push?

I shake my head trying to clear my head, this is no time to be thinking of those types of things. Clearly they brought me here for something else...

Still zoning out I don't notice the hushed conversation going on near me, I glance over at the three guys that have dragged me from the only place I've ever known, turned my life completely upside down, and has made it so much better.

A faint smile paints my lips, I watch them as they seem to come to some kind of conclusion, just before they look straight at me. Oh I guess they were talking about me, why am I not surprised?

"Rosy..."Lucian nervously says.

I look at him directly in the eyes, something I would've been to terrified to do weeks ago, hmm, I guess I've changed a little bit since I've gotten to know them.

"Rosy, we have a favor to ask of you, well actually its more of a request. And you should know we would never ask you to do this if we didn't think you were ready for something so big, okay?" Lucian continues,

When I don't respond verbally just squint my eyes at them, Damien takes over for Lucian,

"We want to introduce you as Luna Queen to our people, they should know that we've found our mate-"

"We've waited so long for you and we just want our citizens to stop worrying about whether or not we can produce a heir-" Lucian jumps back in, interrupting Damien and then babbling about children, I raise my shaking hand to silence both of them, They want to introduce me to the public and then what? Start popping out kids?!

"What?" I croak out.

They think I'm ready for so much more than I actually am! Even the former king doesn't approve of me! How in the goddess name is everyone else supposed to welcome me when their former leader didn't even want to stay and get to know me, he just took one look at me and decided that I was nothing more than a lowly human. And what's to stop others from thinking the exact same thing that he did. I can't rule over beings that see me as less than them! That's insane!

I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me,

"Shh, its okay we didn't know you felt that way, its okay I know this may seem scary but well be right there next to you no matter what." Xavier says, as he's hugging my small frame.

And in that second I had come to a horrible realization, one,I had just said all those things out loud, I had just yelled at three Kings, three werewolf Kings, three alpha werewolf kings or they had suddenly developed the ability to read minds and yet here they were comforting me?

"Why didn't you tell use you felt this way, I know we may not seem look good listeners but we are, and we would do anything to make you feel more comfortable", Damien added.

"Yeah, and don't take our fathers rejection so seriously, he's used to the old way. No werewolf of a high rank has ever been pared with a human before, so its juts new." Lucian chimed in.

A warmth spread though my heart at their words, and an overwhelming sense of determination came over me. Suddenly I wanted to prove the Former Alpha Kings that I was a strong leader, and I want to prove to anyone that doubts me that I am a force to be reckoned with.

Before I was able to loose my sense of confidence, I gingerly replied with a, "yes, okay I'll do it,"

"Are you sure? We don't want to make you do something you really don't want to?" Xavier asked while gently cupping my face and wiping the tears I hadn't realized had fallen during my outburst.

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to show anyone who sees me as a weak human that I am more than that. And I think it will help me, become more, more me". I said with a faint smile.

"Well okay then, we'll  need to tell the gammas and deltas to start setting everything up for the big event", Damien said enthusiastically.

And I now suddenly regret my decision,

But I refuse to back down, if I do they will just continue to coddle me until I become so wrapped up in my bubble I'll be to terrified to leave my bedroom alone. I just cant go back to being that mousy little girl, I can do this, I'm a born leader and I will prove it.

Unknown to the four of them not to far away, the goddess Selene was working her magic,

"Since that dream didn't really help her and also unfortunately confused her, hopefully this will help her grow more into the queen I know she was born to be", Selene said to no one in particular.

Selene had her own reasons for making Rose mated with the three Alpha Kings, she knew of the impending war between the Werewolves and the Blood sucking Vampires, and she knew that not only would the humans all die but so would most of the werewolves, and she could not allow that to happen to her creations.

So in order to save them from themselves she had to make one really big change, and the one big change was Rose, she was going to be their salvation whether she wanted to believe it or not.

With one finally glance at the mates, she ascended to the heavens.

Edited