03|need

p/n=pronouns
female bodied smut

you don't have to read if you are not comfortable with smut <3

woulddd appreciate comments so i don't get nervous
***

"remember what you said earlier?" armin said from behind you, whispering into your ear as you tried to unlock the front door.

you tried to hide a smile as you opened the front door, and armin turned your face towards his. he pulled you close, kissing you. his kisses went down to your neck, then to your collarbone. "cant even wait till we get into the room?" you whispered.

"can't wait." armin said, placing another kiss onto your neck. "i need you so bad."

you two shut yourselves in the bathroom, locking the door. armin came up behind you in the mirror, his hands crawling down your body. the silver rings on his fingers shined from the overhead lights, and you shivered when the cold metal hit your skin.

he slipped his hand under your waistband, the other going up your shirt. your breath hitched as armin started to rub circles onto your clit. he pressed you up against the sink, leaving no room in between your bodies.

"armin," you whispered, your hand gripping his wrist.

armin looked at you, instead of lust in his eyes, it was love.

you kissed him, turning your head back. his fingers dipped inside of your cunt, causing you to moan against his lips.

"i'm not good with patience," he bent you over the sink, not even bothering to take off your underwear and just pulling them aside.

"i want you to look at yourself in the mirror, would you do that for me?" armin whispered, his hand trailing down your back. you nodded, gripping onto the countertop as he slid into you, letting out a quiet gasp.

he gripped your waist, his breathing growing heavier and heavier. he hasn't even started moving yet and he's already losing his composure.

"m'sorry," armin began to move against you, "you just feel so good."

you and armin's moans echoed in the bathroom, probably loud enough to catch the neighbors attention. above, below, and next door.

you looked at armin in the mirror, his hair fallen over his eyes and his bottom lip tucked in between his teeth.

"fuck," he turned your face back towards yourself in the mirror, "remember what i said."

armin's grip on your waist became tighter, and your name plus a few praises fell from his lips repeatedly. "i love you- fuck, so much. you know that?" he said, one of his hands pulling you up against him. your back was pressed up against him like earlier.

"i love you too armin, so much." your hand reached around his neck. "so cl-" you were cut off by a moan from armin, his thrusts got sloppier by the second. you gripped his hair as you came, looking at armin's fucked-out expression in the mirror.

"shit-!" he leaned down next to your ear as he came, struggling to kiss you as he came down from his high.

the words he mumbled into your shoulder weren't clear enough for you to hear totally , but you did hear an 'i love you' somewhere.

you and armin stood in front of the sink, catching your breath. he turned to you, smiling "you want ice cream?"

**