08|nights

p/n=pronouns
**

sasha barged into the front door, placing your bags from shopping onto the kitchen counter. "i'm thirsty," she groaned, digging through the refrigerator.

armin came into the kitchen, greeting you. "hey! did you have fun?" he peeked into your bags.

"yeah! we did. although we had to keep going to the bathroom because sasha drank soo much slushee."

armin laughed, sitting on a nearby stool. "i remember when she did that when we went to the christmas fair once."

"speaking of the christmas fair," sasha said, "it opens tomorrow. ends the 24th!"

"tomorrow is the 22nd of december right?" you asked.

"correct."

"22nd? y/n, i'm supposed to go back on the 22nd."

"armin, are you kidding? this is winter break."

"yes, but we agreed on only staying until tomorrow."

sasha butted in, "oh come on armin! y/n told me how much you work yourself. why don't you just stay? plus, don't you literally have the option to not go for break?"

he nodded, "well yes but-"

"well, stay." eren said, putting his arm around armin. "we missed you."

"yeah well i didn't miss you," armin said, obviously joking."

eren fake gasped, "i take it back."

mikasa peeked into the kitchen, "armin, c'mon. just relax for a bit."

jean and connie joined in the persuasion too.

"fine, fine! you guys will be the end of my career i swear." armin said.

everyone went into the living room, sasha turned on a video game console she had. "everyone watch me beat connie!" she plopped down onto the floor and handed another to connie.

"you can't beat me, sasha." connie said, grabbing the other controller.
**

connie lost, sasha taunted him.

it was 3 am, eren was knocked out, and everyone else awake.

"we're going to the christmas fair tomorrow, right guys?" mikasa asked, yawning.

"of course, we have to leave super early to be there before the lines. also, someone takes so long to get ready." sasha side-eyed armin.

"it takes effort to make my hair soft." armin said from besides you, half-asleep.

sasha turned off the tv, "well, you guys get some sleep. you can sleep in the guest room this time. please don't break my beds." sasha said, with everyone else trying to stifle a laugh.

armin walked away, hiding his face. you followed him into the guest room.

you shut the door behind you two, changing into your casual clothes.

armin laid down onto the bed, sighing.

"you okay armin?" you asked from besides him.

"yeah, i just missed it here. missed going out with everyone. we have to leave soon though, you know?" he looked at you.

"yeah, but that doesn't mean you can go back to working yourself to exhaustion." you said, running your fingers through his hair.

"i know, i know. but, i want to make things good for you-"

"armin, i can provide for myself if needed. i'm getting a job soon too. don't worry." you rubbed your thumbs across his cheek, "thank you for caring so much though."

armin smiled, holding your hand in his. "love you."

"love you too," you turned over onto your stomach, opening netflix on your phone. "new episode of our favorite show."

his eyes lit up, "so start it already!"

you two spent the rest of the night watching shows together, armin not letting go of you and constantly giving you kisses to the face.

**
reader and armin playing the marble game