23|you

p/n=pronouns
**

"are you sure you don't want to go back to p/n, armin?" eren asked.

he just shrugged, looking at pictures of you on his phone.

"i know you do, hell, you're looking at pictures of y/n armin."

armin shook his head, sighing. "i miss p/n so much eren."

"so go home. apologize, kiss, fuck, i don't know! just go."

armin nodded, scrambling around to grab his things and run to his car.

he was rushing down the streets in his car, the lights and of the passing buildings a blur. he just needed to get to you. it was a long drive, but armin didn't care.

pulling up to your complex, he ran in dropping his things besides the door and quickly pet stellar before rushing to the shared room.

armin saw you in bed, curled up on your side of the bed. slipping off his shoes and pulling off his sweatshirt, he climbed in next to you. you were so pretty to him, he smiled to himself looking at your peaceful expression.

he ran his hand down your face, trying to catch his breath from all the running.

it startled you, of course you would be confused and scared to see someone laying down next to you in the dark.

"armin-?"

"y/n."

you immediately threw your arms around him, pulling him close. armin didn't push you away thought, he held you, kissing the top of your head.

he felt tears start to spill down his face. what was armin thinking? leaving you? if anything, the break didn't really do anything. he need your love as support.

"i'm sorry, y/n. so fucking sorry." he whispered, rubbing his hand down your back. "i know you're doing what you can. i take back everything i said. i love you." armin kissed you, "i love you."

you smiled to yourself, tears starting to dampen the pillow below you. "i'm sorry for not helping out more armin, i swear i'll try more."

"don't worry about it, focus on your school right now. i got it. okay?" he pulled you close, letting his hands drift all around your body.

you nodded, putting your leg over armin's.

"i missed you." he whispered, his hands trailing up and down your waist. you kissed him again and again, the kisses growing more needy and passionate. "i'm not leaving,ever again."

pulling away for breath, you smiled. "good."

***

u know what happened :)