06|boyfriend

i finished squid game and i'm so sad

p/n=pronouns
**

after running around the snow, everyone fell asleep around the house. cold and covered in snow, everyone changed into dry clothes and jean made hot drinks.

you all eventually fell asleep. eren and mikasa on the couch, sasha leaning onto connie's shoulder, jean was on the floor in front of the couch. you and armin were sleeping on the makeshift bed sasha made on the floor. a pile of blankets and pillows, was all it was.

you woke up first, looking around the room at everyone asleep. rubbing your eyes, you stood and tip-toed around everyone, careful not to make noise.

the curtains were open, letting sunlight pour into the room. there was also a slide door, leading to a porch. you can see the sun rising from the porch, it must be early. it was beautiful, the sun shining above the snow covered pine-trees.

"y/n, it's freezing. what're you doing?"

you turned around, looking at armin who was at the door. he had his hand in front of his face, blocking his eyes from the sun.

"i dunno, the sunrise is nice."

"you sure?" his voice dropped, and his hand was on your shoulder. "nothing's wrong? right?"

you put your hand on his hand, "i'm fine. come, look." you pointed out at the sun.

armin came next to you, shivering. "it's pretty, sasha has a great view."

you nodded, looking at the snow covered lawn "i love you,"

"where's this coming from? why'd you say that randomly? tell me now if anything going on
y/n." armin said, now looking at you.

you laughed, "i'm okay, just wanted to tell you."

"well, i love you too." he kissed you, the warmth from his lips suddenly making you feel not so cold anymore.

armin pulled you closer to him, leaning up against the railing.

"if you guys start fucking out here," eren said from the door.

"here you go ruining every moment." armin groaned, turning to eren.

"not ruining, just don't want you guys shoving your relationship in my face."

"eren you're engaged." you said, pushing past him back inside.

everyone was awake now, in the kitchen chatting amongst themselves.

"y/n! i was looking for you!" sasha said, walking over to you with a piece of toast in her hand. "i was thinking we could go out just me, you. then, later tonight we all can go ice skating. what do you think?"

"that's fine with me sasha, but why just us?"

"i haven't hung out with you in a while y/n! i missed you."

you smiled, "missed you too. it's fine with me."

you looked over to the slide door, it was closed. eren and armin were still outside, talking. it looked like eren was lecturing armin on something, armin looked confused. eren did a certain hand gesture, like pointing at his ring finger. whatever they were talking about, you wanted to know. even though it didn't seem important.

"what were you two talking about? looked interesting." you asked armin who was just walking back inside, leaning over the counter.

he shrugged, "he was just telling me about stuff, nothing important." armin left the kitchen and went into the bathroom.

"nothing important hm?" sasha whispered into your ear. "it's definitely important."

"i agree."

"maybe he's asking how to propose." she said, snickering.

"sasha, please. he's not even worried about that right now."

"and you're not either?"

you thought for a moment, "well, i love armin of course. i do want to be with him, but i like the idea of him being my boyfriend."

"but, if he pulled out a ring and asked that question, what would you say?" sasha asked, her tone serious.

again, you were hesitant. "i don't know,"

"y/n."

"i would say yes."

***