Chapter 2 FEEL THE POWWEEERRRR

"Strawberry jam, plum jam, orange jam, with butter and honey, and.....I'll add some cinnamon too." Denji was saying to himself.

When he was finished he admired his handy work.

"This's gotta be the best damn piece of bread ever!" Denji declared as he took a bite

"Mmmmmm!" He said, not noticing Aki standing there, looking at his table which was covered with sticky jam (Dried up jam is really hard to wipe off)

Later...

"UWAAAAAAH! HA HA HA HA! AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I COULD STAY HERE FOREVER!!" Denji was shouting while smacking the side of the bathtub.

"You're taking too long in there!!" Aki shouted.

(Aki is annoyed)

Later....

Denji was enjoying a pleasant nap.... on the toilet.

"Don't sleep on the toilet!!" Aki shouted.

(Aki is really annoyed)

Aki was really considering beating denji up again when the phone rang.

It was the police

"A fiend appeared in a residence in east nerima ward. At present, civilians have been evacuated and we've sealed off the building"

"We'll be there" Aki said as he hung up the phone.

"We've got a job?" Y/n asked which made Aki jump.

"When did you get here?" Aki asked.

"Just now"

"How did you get here?"

"I have my methods"

"Wh-...Whatever just get Denji and let's go"

(Time skip brought to you by Y/n hitting denji over the head)

They were standing in front of a house closed off with police tape and police standing around in the front.

"The target is held up in a room on the second floor, we'll leave the rest to you" the police were telling them.

"Hey, what's fiend?" Denji asked Aki.

"....Say what? Did you not even get an elementary education?" Aki asked.

"Yep. Never been to any school.", Denji told him.

Aki gave him a look.

They entered the house "A devil who's taken over a human's corpse.... That's a fiend."

"Hmmm. Wait... ummm, doesn't that make me one?" Denji asked.

"No. The shape of a fiend's head is it's characteristic" Aki said as they started climbing up the stairs.