Chapter 8 Weather Alert

3rd POV

Rena and Reze were staring each other down while Y/n crying on the sides.

"Wait." Rena said, holding her tiny hands up, "Did you really seduce over my brother?"

"I said I did." Reze said.

"Lair! My brother only likes pretty girls. But your ugly!" Rena said, pointing an accusing finger at Reze's bomb face.

"They also need to be sexy!" Y/n shouted from the sides.

"This isn't my actual face, I have a human face too." Reze said.

"Prove it!" Rena said.

"I don't need to prove anything." Reze said.

"Prove it!" Rena repaeated.

"I said n-"

"Prove it!"

"I'm going t-"

"Prove it!"

Reze sighed, and then her bomb face melted away, revealing her human face.

Rena's eyes sparkled, "Wow! I thought you were ugly but your really pretty!"

She turned to Y/n and pointed at Reze, "I want her to be my sister!"

"Well, that was the plan, but SOMEONE just broke my heart into a billion sad little pieces!" Y/n shouted.

"Oh, I forgot about that..." Rena said, then she point to Reze, "Why did you break his heart?!"

"It hurts! It hurts so much!" Y/n shouted clutching his chest.

Reze sighed and put a hand on her forehead, she wasn't used to being exposed to this level of stupidity.

Her hands reached to the safety pin on her neck, it didn't matter how stupid they were, she was going to take Y/n back to her country like as planned. The little girl in front of her was just a minor set-back.

But before Reze could pulled the pin, Rena ran at her, jumped, and slapped her across the face.

Reze's hand shot up to the place Rena had hit. She glared at Rena.

Rena was now just looking up at her with a blank face, she held up one of her arms, her hand was positioned in a way that it looked like she was holding something, with her thumb hovering over her hand.

"Dokan." she said as her thumb pressed down.

Reze's headless body fell to the floor as Rena rushed over to Y/n and stared pulling on his arm, "Get up!" she shouted

Y/n didn't move, his facing down on the pavement, "I can't. Too heartbroken. Nothing matters anymore."

"If you lay here, she going to take you away! If she those, you can't see pretty girls anymore!"

"No.... Sexy ladies.....?"