Part 2 Chapter 9 The Worst Date Ever

3rd POV

Fenrir was sipping his morning coffee while Himeno was asleep on the bed, a small sliver of drool running down her cheek. Asa walked out of the bathroom wearing a buttoned up shirt and skit with a blazer, messing with her bangs.

"Going somewhere little miss?" Fenrir asked.

"Uh, yeah, on a date." Asa said absentmindedly.

Fenrir gave the most normal and reasonable reaction of spitting out his coffee.

"Fenrir are you-"

"PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB"

"Fenrir-"

"PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB"

"Fe-"

"PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB"

".....Are you done?"

"....PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbb....... Yes."

"As I was saying, I'm going on a da-"

"PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB"

"Fenrir!"

"Okay, that was the last, I swear." Fenrir said.

"Anyway, I'm going on a date." Asa said.

"But you're way too young to be seeing boys!" Fenrir said.

"I'm in highschool!" Asa snapped.

"Like I said, way too young." Fenrir said.

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do!" Asa shouted then stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

Fenrir sighed then Leaned back on his chair, "I'm a horrible parent..."

Himeno let out a snot in his sleep and rolled over in the bed.

"Thanks Himeno..."

(Time skip brought to you by Himeno snoring very loudly)

"Sea anemones are relatives of the jellyfish. They have these tiny hairs growing on them that they use to feed by stunning fish, shrimp, zooplankton, and so on. But they can survive for years without food. They're like jellyfish in that way. There are even sea anemones that have lived longer than 70 years with the proper care. They're found all throughout the world's oceans, and they can slowly move too. There are also fish that live inside them called anemonefish. The sea anemones protect them from predators and share their food scraps."

Denji turned to look at her, "Hey, e ought about sea anemones already. I wanna go look at the penguins."

"No." Asa said shortly, "We're supposed to look at this for another ten minutes."

"HUH?!"

"Listen. I came up with the perfect plan for enjoying the aquarium. We aren't deviating from the plan."

"...Okay?" Denji said.

Asa then proceeded to go on an even longer spiel about starfish.

"Enough about starfish already! I wanna see penguins!" Denji said.

"No. The plan is to look at starfish for 30 minutes." Asa said.

"Thirty minutes?!" Denji cried.

Asa turned back to the tank and continued on her long droning lecture about starfish.

"Hey, can we ignore the plan for a sec and go see the penguins?" Denji asked.

Asa's brows furrowed and she looked at Denji, "Would you mind shutting up? We'll have fun as long as we stick to my plan. You don't need to think about a thing."