Part 2 Chapter 10 He Who Knows All

3rd POV

"I love you.. I love you so much."

"Himeno, you've carding and kissing that empty beer can for the past 10 minutes."

"Who's my precious little baby.." Himeno cooed as she kissed the can.

Fenrir let out an exasperated sigh and pulled the beer can out of her hand.

"Nooooooo.... Oh? Fenny, when did you get here?"

"I've been here the whole time." Fenrir said as tucked the blanket over her.

Himeno reached her arms towards him while puckering her lips, "Gimme some sugar~"

Fenrir gently pushed her back down onto the mattress, "You've had too much to drink, again. Get some rest."

"Nooooo..... I don't wanna." Himeno whined like a little kid, "Give me just one little kiss...I love you...... zzzz........ zzzzz....."

Fenrir lets out a small sigh as he looked down at the sleeping Ghost Fiend before leaning down and planting a small peck on her cheek.

"What am I gonna do with you?" Fenrir sighed, a tired smile gracing his face. He walked over to the sink and began to making himself a cup coffee.

He had finished fixing his drink and was taking a sip when there was a knock at the door. Curious, Fenrir walked over to the door and opened it to be greeted by Reze standing there.

"Hello." Reze said.

"Oh, Reze, I'm sorry but little miss is out today. She's out seeing some..... BOY, and I swear to god if my little girl comes home crying I will hunt down that bastard and dissemble his molecules."

Fenrir then noticed Reze staring at him and clears his throat, "Anyway, she's not here right now."

"Actually, I was here to see you." Reze said.

Fenrir raised an eyebrow, quizzically.

(Time skip brought to you by Asa and Denji watching DVDs together)

"I hope this tea is to your liking." Fenrir said as he placed a mug down in front of Reze.

"Thank you." Reze said politely as she took a sip.

"So." Fenrir said as he sat down across from her, "What did you come to talk to me about?"

Reze paused for a moment before she spoke, "Do you remember how I talked about my boyfriend?"

"Yes, I remember." Fenrir said.

"I thought you might know him and you would know where to find him. But knowing him, he could be your enemy or something." Reze said.

Fenrir raised an eyebrow, "Someone I might know who may or may not be my enemy?"

"His name is Y/n. And he's the Devil of Time."

"Oh, your Y/n's girlfriend?" Fenrir asked, looking presently surprised.

"Yes." Reze said.

"About time, you're the first one to accept after a loooong line of rejections." Fenrir said as he took another sip from his coffee.

"So I've heard." Reze said remembering back to the talk they had at the beach.

"But what are you doing all the way here in Tokyo? Shouldn't you be in Hokkaido with him?"

Reze looked up at him, "What?"

"He's living in Hokkaido." Fenrir said.

"........WHAT?!!" Reze shouted, making Fenrir jumped and Himeno jolt awake before going back to sleep just as fast.