Part 2 Chapter 1 I Hate You

3rd POV

"Starting today, we'll be keeping a class pet- The Chicken Devil! Go on, introduce yourself!"

"My name's Bucky! I'm eggcited to befriend you all!"

The class stared at the headless chicken standing at the front of the classroom.

"Three months from now, you kids are going to kill and eat Bucky! You see, I want you to understand how precious life is!" the teacher explained.

His students just stared at him quietly.

"Buh-buck-buck.... WHAT THE CLUCK?!"

After the morning announcements, the students all gathered around a very depressed Bucky and began poking and prodding at him.

"Is it really safe to touch a devil?"

"Nobody's afraid of chickens. It must be a weak one."

"But... I don't wanna get eaten... If you eat me, I'll die..." Bucky said, a drop of blood falling from the hole in his neck like a tear.

As the students continued to play with the very sad Chicken Devil, one student watched them, standing near the classroom's backdoor.

"It's sitting on my desk."

"Die!"

"Die!"

The girl walked out of the classroom, slamming the door behind her.

The students murmured to themselves, "Yikes. Was she glaring at us? I mean... If I remember right, her parents got eaten by a devil."

As the girl walked down the hallway, she saw three boys walking together.

"Don't walk side by side. People can't get past you."

She entered the bathroom to see three talking amongst themselves.

"Quit hanging out in the bathroom. You're in the way."

She walked to the stairs to see a couple being all lovey-dovey.

"Drop dead!"

She walked up to the rooftop. No one was there, no one to bother her. She opened a packet of bread and leaned against the railing, looking out at the high buildings stuck together like something you would see in a dystopian movie.