Part 2 Chapter 6 School Rumble

3rd POV

Fenrir looked at the Rithing mass of tendrils Yuko had become, "Oooooh, I'm sooo scared~" He said in a mocking tone.

A barrage of tentacles shot towards him only to be blocked by an invisible force.

"Yawn~ Is that it? Come on, you got to have something more." Fenrir continued to mock her as he pretended to yawn.

"How are you doing that?!" Yuko shouted as she continued to swing her tentacles at him uselessly.

"Magic!" Fenrir said as he did some jazz hands.

Yuko growled in anger.

"Okay, to make things interesting, I'll make it so you can actually hit m-"

Before he could finish his sentence, another tentacle shot towards him. Fenrir simply moved out of the way of the oncoming tendrils, the laid back look on his face never faultering.

"Aaaand freeze."

He held hand up and curled his fingers up slightly. Yuko suddenly choked and her hands shot up to her neck, desperately grasping at something that wasn't there.

"Aleeyoop!"

Fenrir did a little motion like he was throwing something and Yuko was sent hurtling through the wall and into a classroom.

Fenrir strolls through the hole and into the classroom, spotting Asa sitting at her desk. 

"Oh, hey little miss!!" He said a bit too loudly.

All heads turned towards Asa. She slowly puts her head in her hands, wishing she could disappear right then and there. Reze who sat next to her, patted her friend on the back in a pity attempt to make her feel better.

Yuko slowly got back up and glared at Fenrir and charged at him.

"You all might want to move aside."

Fenrir did a grabbing motion, raised his hand and swung it down.

The students screamed as a pool of Yuko's blood formed on the ground

"Up and at 'em up missy!" Fenrir chirped as he made Yuko float off the ground and repeatedly smashed her head against the wall, each collision creating a dull wet "splat" as blood flew everywhere.

At this point the teacher thought it was a good idea to sound the alarm that a Devil has appeared in the school, making the students evacuate.

"Had enough?" Fenrir asked, getting a wet gurgle from Yuko.

"I won't stop..... Because you're a bad guy!!"

Yuko's tentacles suddenly shot out in all directions like some sort of weird octopus porcupine.

But they were all blocked by the invisible force protecting Fenrir.

"What the heck! You said you weren't going to use that!"