Character Sketch

Haseena Malik: An orphan,22.Brought up by her father's friend Param Singh Tejawat.For her he is God and the only truth to exist.Believes him blindly.she is sweet,simple and a naive village girl.Going to marry Varun.Doesn't love him but believes that he is the best for her as he has been chosen by Tejawat.

Anubhav Singh: DSP of Lucknow and an IB agent,28.Ruthless,arrogant and egoistic person.Loves his mother and sister but never expresses.Kills Haseena's groom on her wedding day and brings her to Lucknow.

Param Singh Tejawat: Haseena's foster father.A big businessman and social worker of Rajasthan.Has some dark secrets.

Karishma Singh: cousin sister of Anubhav,22.Sweet and naive girl.Loves her brother Anubhav but is kind of scared of his rude behaviour.Going to join police force soon.Engaged to Vyom Singh.

Vikram Singh: Father of Karishma and Sumer.Real uncle of Anubhav.Loves him as much as his own children.He is a police inspector.Scared of his wife Mohini.

Mohini Singh: Wife of Vikram Singh and mother of Karishma and sumer.An arrogant and cunning lady.She is quite much responsible for Anubhav not talking to his mother properly.Will hate Haseena.

Sumer Singh: The dumb and spoilt child of Mohini Singh.Her right hand.Tries to act smart but is a complete fool.His own mother sometimes get irritated by him.

Laila: An informer of Anubhav.Loves him and wants to stay with him but Anubhav feels absolutely nothing for her.A vicious lady who will try her best to ruin Haseena's life.

Meghna Singh (Maa): mother of Anubhav and wife of late Vikrant Singh.Anubhav doesn't even properly talk to her.She regrets leaving Anubhav alone when he needed her the most,otherwise a sweet lady she believes Haseena can bring the realself of Anubhav out and she will change his life.

Aman: A constable.Anubhav's right hand.Brother like to him.He knows why Anubhav is so rude and believes one day he will change.Anubhav is rude with him too but he doesn't mind.
**The plot is loosely based on Rangrasiya**