His rude behaviour

Next day
(Haseena hasn't signed the papers yet.Anubhav was hell angry and irritated.Aman was trying to calm him down.)
Am: Sir,shaant ho jaiye..main ek aur Baar Puch ke dekhta Hu..shayed Woh maan Jaye..
As: Itna waqt Nahi Hain humare paas Aman...Upar se order hain Hume Jald Se Jald Lucknow pouchna Hain...kal waha k Temporary DSP ki duty khatm ho rahi Hain...aur Yaha se Lucknow lagbhag 13ghante lagenge...gaadi mein bithao use ..
(Aman went to HM and asked her politely.He feels sad for the poor girl..who lost her parents at early age..if he had a sister maybe she would have been of her age...)
Am: Haseena Aap gaadi me jaakar baithiye..
HM: hume Kaha lekar jaane wale Hain aaplog..Hume Nahi Jana..(she said a bit afraid)
Am: Haseena..sir bohot gusse mein Hain...please Bina argue kiye gaadi mein baithiye..(Haseena understood the gravity of the situation and she had no option as well so she sat in the car quietly.)
-------------------------------
Lucknow
(Anubhav reached his house.It was their ancestral Haveli.He first entered through the main gate.As expected no one was there at the yard as it was already 11pm everyone was either in their room or fast asleep.He looked back to find Haseena standing still at the gate.)
As: Ab kya tumhari Aarti utare?Andar Aao..(Haseena slowly stepped in.Anubhav grabbed her wrist and dragged her to his room.)Ab yahi rahena aur Iss kamre se bahar aane ki joorrat mat Karna...(he warned her.)
HM: Hum bhala kyun maane aapki Baat..Aap Hume hukum Nahi de sakte..
As: Zaban ladane wale log Hume Pasand Nahi...baitho chupchap.(he went to washroom to freshen up.Haseena wiped her flowing tears.After few minutes Anubhav came out to find Haseena uncomfortably sitting on a table trying to do something with her back.)Kya?(he raised his eyebrow at her.)
HM: Nahi Woh yeh gahene aur kapde..chuv rahe Hain aab..(It was more than 12 hours that she was wearing that heavy lahenga and all those Jewelleries.her neck and back had got rashes,her head was bursting with pain.But seemed like Anubhav didn't care,he moved out of his room.Haseena's eyes brimmed with fresh set of tears.)
As: yeh pahen lo..waha us taraf Hain washroom(He said  coldly handing her a pair of cotton Kurti and Palazzo.Haseena remembered she noticed them hanging outside in the yard that means another woman lives in the house.(She silently went to change.)
(After she came out she noticed Anubhav sleeping on the bed.She thought to call him once but then dismissed the idea and lied down on the floor.It was cold,her back and neck were paining,tears streamed down her eyes.She has always lived a luxurious life, she couldn't take so much hardship.Her hate for him was increasing with passing time.)
-----------------------------
Next day
(Haseena woke up and glanced at the clock.It was 8am.He was nowhere to be seen in the room the washroom door was open too..She went to the door and tried to open it but it was latched from outside.She sighed and went to washroom to get fresh.After sometime she came out to face another women.Her facial features matched with Anubhav to some extent she assumed her to be his mother.But she didn't know what to say.)
Maa: kaun ho tum?Aur Anu k kamre mein kya karrahi ho?
HM: Woh..(before she could say anything Anubhav entered the room.For a moment he froze at his place then went near them.)
As: Aap humare kamre mein kya Kar rahi Hain?(he asked his mother coldly.)
Maa: Tere kamre mein aane k liye mujhe parwangi Chahiye kya..Maa Hu main Teri...kaun Hain yeh ladki Anu?
As: Aapse matlab?(Haseena gasped at his answer.How could this man talk to his mother this way?!)
Maa: (controlling her tears she plastered a smile.)kaun Hain Tu beta?(she asked Haseena)
As: ek case ki witness Hain...jaise hi Gawahi k papers par sign Kar degi yeh Yaha se jaa Sakti Hain...isse zyada janne ki zaroorat Nahi Hain aapko...(he went to the dressing table to comb his hair.)
As: Aur tum Iss kamre se bahar Nahi Jaana galti se bhi...(he said while departing for headquarters.)
Maa: naam kya Hain beta tera?Kaha se Hain Tu?
Hm: Humara naam Hain Haseena Malik,Birpur Rajasthan se Hain hum(she replied smiling slightly.)
Maa: Maaf karde beta.. Anu thoda Sa gussail Hain par Dil Ka Bura Nahi Hain Mera baccha...(she gazed at Haseena for a moment) samajh Gayi Hu..Tujhe zabardasti laya Hain na Woh Yaha?(Haseena only nodded in response.Maa sighed.)..Thik Hain Tu Aaram Kar..kapde toh honge Nahi..main apni Kuch saree Tujhe laake deti Hu.(Maa left.)
-------------------------------
Precap: Anubhav defends Haseena
-------------------------------
Anubhav is more rude than Haseena had thought.He seems to have no heart but is it true?And what is the reason behind his such behaviour with his own mother?
---------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.