Her breakdown

Continued..
Anubhav's home
As: Dekhliya..kitne galat aadmi par bharosa karrahi thi...agar aaj waqt par hum Nahi pounchte na toh abb tak Bhagwan ko pyari ho chuki Hoti..(he taunted her.He looked at her she was sitting silently,she wasn't even crying.)kya?! aab yeh putla bankar kyun baithi ho(he was irritated as she wasn't responding to any of his talks.)Kapde badal lo ..(she was still silent)..Jo man mein aaye Karo..(he went to washroom.after sometime he came out..)
HM: Anubhavji..(he looked at her and raised his eyebrows.)Woh papers jinpe sign Karna Hain Hume dedijiye hum sign kardenge..
As: hmm..kal karlena..(she was going out of the room.)Kahan Jaa rahi ho?
HM: Khana banane..(Anubhav hummed in response.)
------------------------------
As: Tumhari plate Kaha Hain?
HM: Hume bhook Nahi Hain...(AS rolled his eyes and spoke.)
As: Khana na khane se Kuch badalne Nahi wala..kha lo warna bimar padh Gayi toh humari hi Musibat badhegi..
HM: Aur Musibat Nahi badhayenge aapki..(AS frowned listening to her.She got up and went to her bedding on the floor and slept.)

(It was past midnight when Anubhav's sleep broke.He drank water and was about to sleep again when his eyes fell where Haseena sleeps...she was not there he looked at the washroom door it was locked.He again got back to sleep.)
-----------------------
(Haseena was sitting on bathroom floor.Silent tears flowing from her eyes.She tried hard to face it all boldly but she can't control her emotions anymore.She was just 5years old when she lost her parents..their memories are blur now..all she had as a father figure was Tejawat who wanted to kill her.She still can't digest the fact.she started sobbing pressing her palm against her mouth.)
HM: yeh humne kya Kiya..Apne ammi-abbu k qatil ko hi Apne Abbu Ka darja de Diya...kaise itne Andhe ho sakte Hain hum..kaise?Anubhav Ji Pura samay sach Bolte rahe aur Humne unko Kitna galat samjha..(she was now sobbing harder.)
(She slowly stood up taking support of the washbasin and looked in the mirror and immediately turned her eyes down.)
HM: kaise milayenge hum khudse nazar..ek criminal Ka Saath de rahe the hum..Thakursa k liye hum mahez ek saman the..ek bojh Jise Woh bechna chahte the..aaahhh!(she hit her hands against the basin resulting in breaking of her glass bangles.Pieces of glass  pierced  both of her wrists and blood started oozing out of the wounds.But that pain was nothing compared to the pain in her heart.She again sat down on the floor.Her sobs have now changed into vigorous crying.)
--------------------------
(It was early morning Anubhav woke up to find her place empty again.He went out for jogging.After an hour he came back she still wasn't there.)
As: yeh ladki chali Kaha Gayi?Bahar bhi Nahi thi..(he looked at the locked washroom door.)
As: Haseena andar Ho?(there was no reply.)..Haseena bahar Aao Hume nahana Hain..(still no reply.)Arey sunai Nahi de Raha kya..bahar Aao jaldi..(there was still silence.)
(He placed his ear on the door trying to hear some sound but there was absolute silence.)
As: yeh ladki Kar kya rahi Hain?!Haseena Dekho darwaza kholo Nahi toh hum darwaza Tod denge..(he warned banging on the door.Still no response.His patience was now over..he was worried now..atlast he decided to break the door.On the count of 3 he broke the door with one hard kick.)
As: Haseena!(He gasped seeing her lying on the floor lifelessly.The dried tear marks on her cheeks somewhere pinched his stone heart as well,that's when he noticed the wounds on her wrists..the blood have dried..2-3 pieces of the bangles were still pierced there.)
As: Haseena!Haseena utho..aankhe kholo..(he crouched beside her and patted her cheeks.He pulled the stuck glass out of her wrist causing fresh blood to ooze out.He picked her up in his arms and went out of the bathroom.)
Ks: Bhaiyaa kaa hua Haseena ko?(She noticed them when he was placing her on the bed and she was passing by his room.)
As: behosh ho Gayi Hain!(he replied absent mindedly still trying to wake her up.)
Ks: hum doctor ko bulate Hain!(she rushed out of room.)
(Anubhav sprinkled some water on her face..and she started gaining conciousness.She slowly opened her eyes and immediately clutched her head..it was bursting with pain due to excessive crying.She tried to sit when Anubhav spoke)
As: leti raho..(he replied with usual no nonsense tone.)..Doctor aarahe Hain..
----------------------------
Doctor: Chot ki dressing Maine Kar Diya Hain..but Miss Malik aap ko ab apna dhyan thik se rakhna Hain...meals skip Nahi Karna okay.(the doctor smiled softly at her.)
As: chaliye doctor Sahab hum apko chhod dete Hain..(AS and doctor went out of room)
Doctor: Dekhiye Mr.singh She is very weak due to excessive crying and skipping her meals..kya hal hi mein unhe koi shock laga Hain..koi aisa shock Jo Woh shayed bardasht Nahi Kar parahi Hain.
As: haa..(he didn't revealed anything much to the doctor.)
Doctor: Lagahi tha mujhe...Thik Hain khayal rakhiye unka...she needs good sleep..Maine sleeping pills prescribe Kiya Hain..for a week continue kijiyega..
As: Thank You doctor.
-----------------------------
Maa: beta dhyan rakhna Chahiye naa..Khana kyun Nahi khaya!
Ms: Kaisi baatein karrahi ho Didi...aab kisike Saath jaa rahi thi..Anubhav wapas pakadke le Aaya toh dukh hua Hoga na...(She smirked evilly.Everyone understood what she meant..)
Vs: aah! Mohini,bacchi ki tabiyat kharab Hain chup raho..sach pata na ho toh muh band Rakho apna (he being an inspector knows about the whole incident as it was announced on wireless.)
Ms: Aap toh chup hi rahiye Ji..
Ks: kaa Hain Amma..shanti rakhho na .(she said irritated.)
As: ho Gaya Aap sabka..ab jaiye Yaha se..use Aaram Karne dijiye..Chachaji Shukriya Aapne doctor ko bulaya..(They all left his room.He went and sat beside her.He was looking at her with unreadable expression.)
HM: sorry humari wajah se aapko phirse taklif hui..
As: kabse thi bathroom mein??(she was silent.)Kuch pucha Maine..kabse thi andar?
HM: kal Raat se..(she replied timidly.He punched hard on the bed trying to control his anger.)
As: Bola tha na uss kamine insaan k liye itna Dukhi hone ki zaroorat Nahi Hain..phir kyun ganga-Jamuna baha Diya..(he asked her as calmly as possible.)
HM: sorry..
As: Khana laate Hain  khaalo..phir dawai Leni Hain..
HM: Hume bhook Nahi Hain..
As: pucha Nahi Hain tumse!..Bata Rahe Hain..(he went out.)
------------------------------
Maa: kuch kahena Hain,Anu?Waha bahar kyun khada Hain?
As: Woh!(he was hesitating to say.)Kuch Khana milega?Nahi matlab..Woh Haseena k liye..use humare haath Ka Khana Pasand Nahi..aur bahar se mangwayenge toh kaafi Der lagegi usmein...(he said without looking at his mother's face.)
Maa: Ruk jaa main laake deti Hu..(she went and brought some food for both As and HM.)
As: humare liye Nahi Chahiye...(he said coldly.)
Maa: thik Hain..man na ho toh mat Khana(she said smiling as she knew Haseena would make him eat.)
As: Shukriya..(he left.)
Maa: hey Bhagwan Aapka bohot bohot Dhanyawaad Aapne Haseena ko Anu ki Zindagi mein bheja..badal Raha Hain Mera beta(she smiled)...bas aab use Kahi jaane mat dena..
-------------------------
As: khaa lo..(he placed the food before her on the bed.)
HM: itna saara humare liye?!
As: Woh unhone dediya zyada..
HM: kinhone?
As: Bohut sawal Karti ho .Khao na..
HM: Maaji ne Diya Hain na..hum Dono k liye?(he nodded in response.)
HM: toh Aap bhi khaiyye..
As: Nahi Khana..khud khalo..(He looked at her looking out of the window.He sighed and sat and started eating.She smiled a bit and started eating.
But the wounds on her wrist was making it difficult for her to eat as she couldn't put pressure on her wrist to tear the rotis..)
As: (noticed her trying hard to tear the rotis.)Kya Musibat Hain!(she looked at him..)Muh kholo!(he said forwarding  a morsel before her mouth.)
---------------------------------
Precap: Haseena decides to leave Lucknow.
---------------------------------
Haseena faced a major breakdown post knowing the truth.What will she do next,will she leave Lucknow or will Maa's prayers be answered?And most importantly is Anubhav's stone heart melting?
---------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.