Friendship and jealousy

Next morning
(Anubhav Woke up with Slight heavy head.He looked at his side Haseena has already woke up..he went to get ready for work.)
Hm: Anubhavji rukiye!(she stopped him as he was going out of the house)...2min Ruk Jaiye...Bhagwan ko bhog lagaya Hain thoda Ka prashad khakar jaiye aaj..(HM came running to him with a small bowl of kheer in hand.)yeh lijiye Maa ne Apne haathon se banaya Hain..
(As looked at his mother.MS was smirking knowing that AS is gonna burst anytime now while others were worried.But Mohini's smirk changed into shock when As took the bowl from her hand.)
As: kahedena Acchi Bani Hain..(he said finishing the bowl.Haseena was smiling while others and Maa couldn't believe what they heard.)chalte Hain..
HM: Anubhavji..Happy Birthday (she wished him smiling)
As: Thank You.(and he left.)
Ks: Bhabhi Aap na great ho..yeh Kamal kaise Kar Diya?
HM: kya karishma Aap bhi..aapko Der Nahi horahi?
Ks: Haan Haan..hum nikalte Hain.(she too went for duty happily.)
----------------------------
(Anubhav came back home a little early and found Haseena engrossed in her phone.She didn't even noticed his presence in the suddenly her phone rang.)
HM: Haan hello..Humne mails check karliye Hain...Aap Hume purane stock Ka Pura hisaab bhejiye.."....."ji Shukriya Kaka.Haan Aarush bolo.."......" Hmm Humne dekhe... tum Sare papers ekbar check karlo..phir hum sign karenge.."......" Haan.."......"(HM laughed out loud at something he said.)..Kuch bhi Bolte ho..bye.. goodnight.(she disconnected the call and noticed AS who has already changed into his homewear.)
HM: Anubhavji Aap kab aye?sorry Humne Dekha Nahi..Woh kya Hain na yeh Aarush ne duniya Bhar k mails aaj hi forward kiye Hain..(she chuckled.)
Maa(from the door): Anubhav-Haseena aab log khane k liye bula rahe Hain..
HM: aarahe Hain..Chaliye Anubhav..
--------------------------
As: Sona Nahi Hain?(he asked Haseena who was busy jotting down something from her phone.)
HM: nahi Anubhavji..Bohut Sara kaam bacha Hain .Aap so jaiye hum baad mein so jayenge.(she again concentrated on her work.)
(It was 2am when Anubhav's sleep broke he saw Haseena pacing to and fro and talking to someone on phone.he glanced at the clock.)
As: Haseena Itni Raat ko kisse phone pe Baat karrahi ho?
HM: Aarush se Anubhavji..kuch important kaam se..
As: Accha thik Hain..kal Baat karlena..abhi so jao.(HM nodded)
HM: Aarush kal bat karte Hain..(she disconnected the call..came and slept beside him.)

(Like this a week passed Haseena has been extremely busy with her work as she was planning to buy a plot for her new unit..Anubhav always appreciated her dedication towards her work and the hardwork she's been doing to extend her business.But he can't deny that he's missing the ever chirpy Haseena.Although Haseena takes care of everything like she used to do but due to work pressure her chirpiness was gone.)
------------------------------------------
(One fine day, everyone is in the yard.Hm and KS are talking,Maa is doing embroidery on a piece of cloth and MS and Sumer are gossiping with each other.Anubhav was sitting at a corner with his phone least interested in any of the activities, sometimes stealing glances of Haseena while  Laila was busy observing Anubhav.)
Ar: Haseena!(Everyone looked at him who was standing at the door.HM went running  and hugged him immediately.)..Kaisi ho?
HM: ekdum badhiya...(she replied smiling.)
Ks: Arey, Aarush Aap?.Bhabhi Aapne bataya Nahi yeh aanewale Hain?
HM: Woh hum bhool Gaye..
Ar: Main Lucknow Aaya tha Apne ek personal kaam se toh bapu ne files pakda diye ki Haseena ko de Aao..aur Haseena plot k papers bhi laya Hu main..
HM: Accha Kiya!chalo aab thodi Der Aram karlo..phir hum Khana lagate Hain..(she said pushing him towards the guest room.)
Ar: yeh kya Hain Haseena!Anubhavji se Milne toh do ekbar..Kaise Hain Aap Anubhavji?
As: Bilkul thik..(he replied polietly )Haseena hum nikalte Hain..aaj jaldi aajayenge..boss k Saath ek meeting Hain.. headquarter Nahi Jana aaj..
HM: thik Hain.(she smiled and bid him bye.)
-----------------------------
(Haseena and Aarush were talking casually on random topics when Aarush's phone rang..The caller ID showed "Riddhima" with two hearts and a picture of a girl was displayed.Haseena gave him a teasing look he ignored and went to attend the call.After few minutes when he came back HM asked..)
HM: Hmmm...toh Riddhima huh!Woh bhi 2dil wale emojis k Saath.Chakkar kya Hain?(she asked raising an eyebrow with a teasing smile.)
Ar: Kuch bhi Nahi Hain..zyada dimaag na chalao tum.
HM: aab toh chal gya dimaag..(she snatched his phone and opened his gallery to find an album named "LOVE" which had the same girl's photos.)Ohh..ho!aab tum hume Puri Kahani batarahe ho ya hum yeh album delete kare?
Ar: Nahi Yaar Haseena (He tried to snatch the phone and Haseena started running.They reached Anuseena's room and Haseena jumped on bed while Aarush was standing down)
Haseena aaj Chhodunga Nahi tum..phone waapas do..(Haseena showed her tongue and tried to jump on the other side but Aarush reached there..she again tried going to the other side but Aarush finally caught her and started tickling her.)
HM: (laughing uncontrollably)Aarush Chhodo please Yaar..(still laughing)
Ar: pahele phone do..mere Saath shaitaani haa..bachpan se janta Hu tumhe Samjhi...mere samne abhi bhi bacchi ho(he said laughing and snatched his phone back)
As: kya ho Raha Hain yeh?(Asked As who just entered the room to find them laughing hard with Aarush Almost backhugging Haseena.His voice clearly indicated that he was not liking the view Infront of him...Though he knew they were just friends but he was afraid of loosing her because of his own insecurities.)
**(A/N: You might have find today's chapter boring but believe me this was necessary..things are going to take a new turn soon.)**
-----------------------------
Precap: Laila fuels Anubhav's insecurities
-----------------------------
Haseena has managed to remove the bitterness Anubhav had for his mother but now a new trouble has arisen.With already Troubled past and his insecurities how will Anubhav deal with Aarush and Haseena's friendship?
------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.