FIVE

After the police picked up the rat. The meeting ended smoothly. Everyone but Will were brainwashed by Paul. Therefore, it was easy to handle them.

"Man, that was a tough meeting," I say tiredly as I got into the car.

Will sat next to me,

"You handle it way better than I would have," he praised me,

"Like our father used to handle. You remind me so much of dad" he remises sadly.

"Oh, it must be his genes in us, I guess," I smiled proudly.

"Nah, only you, Alex and I inherited our father's smart genes," Will shakes his head at his other brothers.

I guess that he is why he is close to Alex.

"Will, lets' all of us go out for dinner tonight" I suggested as I looked out the window.

"What about James and Lucas?" he asks me.

"They need their alone time," I answer him softly.

Papa and Dad did not have time to comprehend about what happened as my bio family situation took their priority instead. With their time alone, they can face and overcome the accident they were in.

"I understand. But will you be coming home with us after dinner?" Will asked with hope.

"Yup. Where else will I go?" I looked him.

Without giving him a chance to speak,

"Papa, Dad and I spoke about the situation where I find my biological family or if you guys found me. We all agreed that I should spend time with you guys before making my decision if I want to continue staying with you all or if I want to go back to Papa and dad," I explain to him.

"They are smart and understanding guys" Will smiled brightly.

"Will, I hate rules. But there are some rules I can work with," I look at him seriously and I can see him looking at me worriedly.

"I will respect everyone. I can inform you about my whereabouts and what time I will be back. I cannot make friends with girls it is hard. I will try to avoid creating troubles. And I have more guy friends apart from Adrian. They are currently away," I tell him.

"I can work with that Jas. I would like to meet rest of your friends. If a new or unknown situation happens, we can discuss on how we can handle it," Will smiles.

It seems like my stay here will not be boring.

We had an uneventful dinner, Brandon and River did not speak throughout the dinner. Brandon sent me a few glares here and there while River was observing me. Analyze all you want brother, you will not find anything that I do not want you to find, I thought internally.

The Twins were literally interrogating me. I almost got tired of answering them.

"Finally!" I flop on my bed as I stare at the ceiling.

"It cannot be that bad" Adrian spoke through the phone.

"Dude, it was like an investigation," I tell him.

"They just want you to know more about you. I mean they lost 10 years of your life. They lost too many memories that could have been created together," Adrian lectures me.

"I understand. This is new to me. I rarely speak to anyone but you guys," I explain.

"I know. Anyways, Mister called. I told him what happened here. He asked you to call him or text him" Adrian informs me.

"Nah. I am still angry. He can wait for me," I grumbled as Adrian laughs.

"Fine, do what you want to do. How is the new collection coming along? Will it be ready for the Christmas showcase?" he switches to business.

Adrian is my operation in charge. He is always ensuring that I am on progress and do not slack off.

"It is almost ready. I am currently working on the super limited pieces. After that you guys can start producing it," I inform him as I sit up on my bed.

"Noted Boss," he hangs up after a while.

After showering and changing into hoodie and sweatpants. I take out my iPad and started to design the limited pieces. It is not easy to design a piece, it can drain me out mentally.

I need inspiration, I take my iPad and left my room. I went to the backdoor, opening it, revealing a never-ending garden. It was breathtaking, I feel like I am in a fairytale. The garden was filled with roses, sunflowers and other kinds. I walk into the garden further from the house. Deeper in, there is a lake, the water was shining from the light from the moon.

I sat by the lake, struck with an inspiration, I started to draw my piece. I was too into it that I did not realize that the Sun was raising until I heard the screams from the house. I look up to be only hit with blinding light from the sun.

Looking at the time, it was 9am. I guess everyone thought I went missing. I shook my head at my own stupidity, I should have texted someone.

Grabbing my mat, I started to jog back to the house. Entering through the backdoor. I followed the shouts, leading me to the living room.

"She is missing. Someone entered our house without triggering the alarm. Will, we cannot lose her again!" Alessio was screaming and crying.

"Erm, guys!" I call out silencing all the voices.

Everyone turned to look at me.

"I am sorry. I did not mean to scare you all. I was looking for inspiration for my drawing and walked out to the garden until I reached the lake. I should have informed someone about it. This is my fault. I promise it will not happen again," I apologies to them.

"No. It is fine. I guess we overreacted. We did not even think of checking the gardens," Alex hugs me.

"I am glad that you are fine" the twins hug me together.

"Seriously, you are such a troublemaker. Thanks to this, I lost my sleep" Brandon grumbled as he left the room.

"Ignore him. He is always like that when he does not get his beauty sleep," Will sighs.

"Come on, lets' have breakfast while we discuss some things" Will pointed to the dining room.

After all of us took a seat.

"Jasmine will be joining the twins' school," Will started,

"Later on, you all will be going shopping to shop for Jas's school items and get her some clothes," he continues.

"And Jas, I think you should save all of our numbers to avoid this morning situation again" he finishes with a smile.

He is right, I do not have anyone's number. I passed my phone to Will indicating him to key in his number, after he was done he passed it to the next brother.