six

Chapter 6 - Siesta with trepidation

×××

Author

Sunghoon made an entrance to the Hotel. Today's dinner pertains to the conference for the event organization which tells them to prepare for it.

While making its way to their hotel rooms. Jae suddenly came out of nowhere and walked with then unknowingly

"Oh Mr. Kwon, I see you're ready"
Sunghoon stated.

"Of course, Sir! Oh Good Evening, Ms. Park.."
Jae greeted, peeking through the side where Irene is walking with Sunghoon in sync.

Irene nodded and mouthed the same.

"Get my outfit ready, Mr. Kwon"
Sunghoon ordered while stepping inside his Hotel room. Jae nodded and did.

"See you later, Ms. Park"

───────────

7:46 In the evening at the Hotel's Reception

The three factors of the Publication Library headed inside the massive dining area where the particular members for the event are seated.

"Over here, Mr. Park!"
Mr. Han, the man who invited the P.L.H (Publication Library Heads) to confront with them for a circumstance raised a hand.

Sunghoon and the rest strolled towards their table and sat with elegance.

"Good evening. It is such an honor to finally meet you. I am Park Sunghoon, the CEO of P.SH Publication Library, I hope we could get along for this occasion."

"This is Irene Park. Our Top Fashion and Street Photographer. Born in Seattle. Her father is the CEO of Heeminyong Corporation, may be appreciated by your presence"

"And Lastly, Jae Kwon, my Assistant"
Sunghoon finished, his smile never leaves his face.

Irene and Jae bowed their heads in respect and appreciation.

"Nice to meet you"
Mr. Han smiled widely.

"This is my Daughter, Yoora. She works for this Hotel as a Manager and a Med. Student for 3 years now. She is— you know, multitasking"

"Pleased to meet you!"
Yoora said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Okay, let's get this meeting started"
Declared openly.

───────────

Irene

8:56 in the evening

The tedious meeting was finally over. I took off my heels and threw them carefully on the floor. I leaned on the wall and sighed deeply.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax even though I'm standing using my swollen feet.

"I freaking hate you Park Sunghoon!"
I screamed quietly with my hands ruffling my hair.

If you're wondering, yes. Sunghoon made me wear that freaking rosy high heels and it makes my whole feet ache. I just wanna rip them off!

"Ugh I hate you Sunghoon! You—"
I was cut off by a knock on my door.

"Oh no! Did someone hear me? Shoot!"
My face was perfectly fine but my mind was panicking. I took deep breaths and opened the door.

And there stood, Mr. Park Sunghoon

"Uhh, Sir! D-do you need something?"
I asked, stuttering. This whole thing is gonna get obvious. I guess this is my last day as a f*cking shutterbug.

"I need your explanation. I heard you on the other side. So Ms. Park, don't you think it was extremely rude for you to say those words"
Sunghoon raised an eyebrow, waiting for my response.

I didn't answer and just pursed my lip. He scoffed and entered my room, closing the door... locking it?

"What now, Ms. Park? Do you have something to say?"

My uneasiness was unbearable. What if I get fired? Dad would be disappointed!

"I'm sorry, Sir. I-it's just that.... my heels are hurting."
I said and looked away. Well, that was a stupid reason, to be honest.

"Then why didn't you complained? You can tell me things you're uncomfortable with but also, don't blame me with these small deals, it's crazy"
Sunghoon guaranteed and left like nothing happened.

The fast heartbeats I felt earlier were soon gone.. he's gone. I didn't felt happiness, but sympathy.

"Ugh— Irene think! That was backstabbing! I'm screwed"
I slapped myself continuously while walking towards the bed.

I flopped myself on it and sighed, facing the ceiling.
"He's never gonna talk to me tomorrow"

I shut my eyes tight and groaned precipitously. Hereafter was predictable, I guess.

"Good Night, Irene"
Then the next thing I knew, I was drifted to sleep.

×××