eight

Chapter 8 - Proposals and Butterflies

×××

Author

The two got back to their Hotel Room. Unfortunately, Sunghoon guided Irene for the best. He was concerned and anxious about the girl's oblivious mannerisms.

Irene appropriately laid herself down on the bed. She was bored and the atmosphere was dull. 

She glanced at her phone that was placed flat on her bed. She took it and opened her massages, having her second thought as her main decision. She massaged Sunghoon to come over.

She couldn't resist and mind if he wants to talk to her. Conversations these days are interesting.

A knock on the door was heard, she ran with pace and opened the door, revealing Sunghoon. She awkwardly smiled and led him inside.

"Is something wrong? Why did you message me?" Sunghoon asked sitting comfortably on her bed, with his white silky sleepwear.

"I just wanted to you know- Uhm.. like a little talk?"
Irene messed her words once again.

"Yeah, sure. What do you want to talk about?"
The Young Man asked, patting the bed for gratification, for Irene to sit and relax.

"How did you start your Company, honestly?"
Irene asked as she squinted her eyes in curiosity.

"It was my Father's. He let me take over his position to motivate me for some purposes, I gladly accept it because I knew that I can handle much bigger things"

"Wow.. that's a certainty"
Irene stared at him in awe. She believes that every human being grew stronger every day.

She was pleased about Sunghoon's advancement in challenging responsibilities.

"What about you? Your High School, College life?" Sunghoon returned awkwardly, not knowing what to ask.

He's somewhat worried that the further questions inside his mind would offend her.

"It was pretty tough, especially finding courses. I was afraid to do so cause.. I have no potential to reveal"
Her expression saddened.

Sunghoon noticed her sudden change of tone. He decided to get her a glass of water for better comfort.

"But, do you have any options that time? Like— Legal Management, Medicine, Business or something that you can actually rectify"
He convinced, many concerns filling his mind. It won't stop unless he let it out

"Creative writing.. I guess?"
Irene, lifted her shoulders slightly in a half shrug.

Sunghoon smiled at her unspecific answer. He knew something was on her mind that day, he knew her capabilities and fascination.. there's always an option.

He wouldn't like her to miss it. He wanted to help...

"That's great, actually. Tomorrow, I'm going to help you with that, If you wouldn't mind"
Sunghoon insisted with his wide smile.

"Wait— what do you mean by 'help'?"
She asked, probably confused due to his swift request.

"I can help you study and review creative writing, then you can write down articles for the Company"
Sunghoon contended.

"If you accomplish it, I'll make you the head of the Magazine making classification and a top columnist for publication writing, hm?"
He wrapped up, tilting his head waiting for Irene's response.

"Hm Alright, I'll do it"

"Okay then. Are we finish here?"
Sunghoon asked, standing up.

Irene felt butterflies. She didn't want him to leave yet.

"O-oh— right.. wait! I gotta uhm show you something"
She exclaimed and crouched down to get the small box filled with photos she had found at her room back in Korea.

Sunghoon stared at her, his brows furrowed and his lips were pursed. She got up and showed Sunghoon one of the photos.

"What's the location of this place again? I want to go here before we leave and um don't mind the Man at the corner"

Sunghoon looked closely. His eyes widening from the realization. He looked at Irene coldly.

"Uh— is there a problem?"
She asked, trembling. She was confused and nervous at the same time by his sudden change of mood.

"What are these? Are you taking photos of me?"
His slight furious tone flows into her ears, she answered...

"No, it's just stolen"

×××