The Trio

Viral wasn't used to being seen still. He had been integrated into the family ever since the incident with Dr. Brilliance. That was years ago, but sometimes he still went still when someone else walked in on him and Max talking. If anything he found that he could talk to uncle Matt about this. They had a lot in common after all. 

   The tensions within the Center had begun to calm as well. People were finally calming down and realizing... maybe they could have peace again? Maybe the tribulations had finally passed? They were finally free. 

   "We really should not be in here." Viral huffed softly looking over his shoulder. They were rummaging through Cypher's research lab.

   "Relax Vi! It'll be fine." Max grinned lightly. 

   Carla nodded along and kept rummaging through Cypher's papers. She grabbed an old scroll paper. "Look! What's this say?"

   Vi glanced at the paper. It was written in a language he didn't recognize. "I dunno... We shouldn't mess with it. " The paper looked ancient and close to shreds anyway. 

   "Guys look! He's got a code panel hooked to this machine thing!" Max grinned. "Come 'ere!!!"

   Carla put the scroll down and went to head over. 

   Vi sighed and floated after her. He really had a bad feeling about being here. But he was curious about the panel... Cypher couldn't open his own panels... What was he doing with one?

   "It looks like... this is weird. All this code is super old and it doesn't fit together right." Max frowned and began dragging stuff around. 

   Vi jolted and reached to swipe Max's hand away. "Don't touch that!" His hand connected with the panel... There was a spark. And then the three were thrown across the room and into the wall. 

   Vi recovered first. He scrambled to regain his barings. He looked back at the panel and saw that it was closed. Shit... He then noticed the figured on the floor. 

   There were two. The one on the bottom seemed older and male obviously. He had black marking running up his neck and down his arms like Cypher. He looked... familiar. 

   The other was female and seemed younger. She had a large scar over her eye. She also looked strangely familiar. 

   What was even stranger is that they both had wings. 

   "Dad is going to kill us." Viral hissed out.