Brother

"-Thew! Matthew!" The yells brought Matthew out of his state.

   Matthew opened his eyes slowly. Where was he..? Oh right. The anti-void... He's also alive. Which is a good thing? Wait what woke him? He looked up. 

   "Stars you scared the crap out of me." The amber eyes male huffed. "I got here and I thought you were dead.

   "Charlie..?" Matthew blinked looking up. He pushed himself to sit. "You're here!"

   "Yeah. I felt you code show up so I came to find you. How did you even get here?" Charlie asked helping the older up. 

   Matthew rubbed at his head lightly. "I traveled through the anti-void, from the multiverse I ended in." 

   Charlie nodded a little bit. ""So... This is what happened during the Shattering..?" 

   Matthew sighed and nodded. "It is. It happened a lot like this. But slower."

   The younger was silent for a moment. "Thank you."

   Matthew was pulled from his thoughts. He looked at his younger brother with confusion. "For what?" He was pretty sure Charlie still didn't like him that much...

   "For standing up to Father. I get that he was just an asshole in general but... It kinda meant a lot." Charlie huffed looking away. 

   "Of course." Matthew murmured and then shook his head off. "Okay... We have some work to do."

   "What do we do..?" Charlie asked paying close attention.

   Matthew hummed glancing over the code. "There's no one else here. We need to keep moving through the anti-void."

   "Okay."

   "Okay?" Matthew closed the window and raised a brow.

   "Lets go." Charlie stretched and cracked his back. "Which way?"

   Matthew blinked at his brother and then looked around. "This way."

   Charlie nodded and went to move that way. 

   Matthew could only watch his brother in concern...