Younger

"He has a mom...?" Carla asked very confused. 

   Max and Viral were both very confused. That... cant be Queen Charlene. She looked so young. She could see. That cant be-

   "Oh Mattie darling. Look at you." Charlene choked out. "I can see you..." She whispered. 

   "Mum you... you're here." Matthew gave a watery smile. 

   "Matthew..." The male spoke now. 

   Matthew turned lightly and his eyes widened. "F... father. But... Your code was deleted. I know it was..."

   "Father!?" Max sputtered out.

   "I thought that too." James gave a soft smile. 

   Matthew switched to hug his father tightly. 

   Charlene looked up. "Mattie... are... are these my grandbabies..?"

   Matthew glanced behind him suddenly remembering the children were there. He wiped his eyes and chuckled. "Yeah. You know Max and Vi mom. Dad these are my youngest two. You never met them."

   James smiled lightly. "Pleasure." 

   Viral didn't like him...

   "And this is Carla." Matthew trailed off looking at his father lightly. "Fortune's daughter..."

   "Grandma Charlene!" Max chirped going in for a hug. 

   Carla suddenly pouted and crossed her arms. "I'm going to find my dad..." Her father had told her stories about King James.... she did not like him.

   "Dad... You aren't upset with us right...?" Viral asked lightly. 

   Matthew stood up and brushed a hand through Virals hair. "I am upset that you were messing around without Cypher's permission... but you did something wonderful." 

   Viral should feel happy about that. He should... But all he could feel was dread.