And we meet.

So hello. Lil background Y/n in Korean and she's like another member of the North Star Boys, She's 18. Her Best Friend is Darren,Been friend for 2 years,Their like siblings. Yea that's it short and simple

Rated C for Cringe to me

Y/n Pov
So here I am with Darren in Dallas,TX,at some Boba shop waiting for other Asian tiktokers... Why you may ask? I have no clue Darren wouldn't tell me,Freaking Dofus

"Can you at least tell me who we are meeting?" I asked. He just drank his boba. Then he started coughing.

"Sorry i almost chocked on these-" Covered his mouth before he finished that sentence.

"Just tell me who we're meeting Darren." I uncovered his mouth.

"Ahem uh No." He looked away from me. "That's why you don't have a girlfriend." I teased him.

"Ay ay woah woah You didnt have to do me like that Cuh." Darren poked at me.

"Oh sorry did i hurt your little heart?" I pouted.
"You can't talk because you still over there simping for a guy who don't even know you Bruh." Darren yelled. I then hit him.

"IM NOT A SIMP! He's just really attractive and has good style. UNLIKE YOU!" I yelled.

"I have style! You see me Im sexy as hell"Darren grabbed his cup and drank.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night with your Bread." I concluded.
"We ain't bringing Toasty into this. Unless you wanna Bring Winter into this." He added.
"WINTER IS A BEAUTIFUL BEAR LIKE THE SONG." We just continued arguing til someone interrupted.

"What the hell are yelling about?" They person asked. "This dumbass dofus thinks my plushie ugly." I yelled at them til i saw him and his friends,holding their laugh in.
I just stuttered.

"Yeah uh huh YOU SIMP!" Darren yelled pointing at me. I just hit him in his crotch. "YOU ASSHOLE." I yelled. He just groaned.

"Hey Darren why don't you introduce us?" The handsome guy asked. Darren just nodded holding his crotch.

"Right ok. The skinny sexy one is Ryan aka azngami. The Buff Daddy is Regie. And the one that you simp for is Justin." He said smiling.
I hit him again.

"IM NOT A SIMP!" i yelled having the whole shop hear.

"Hey hey its ok if your a simp for Justin i simp too." Regie said, I rolled my eyes.
"We're just waiting for 4 more people." Ryan said.

I nodded and looked at my phone. "Imma get a drink lets go." Justin said going to the cashier. I stood up. "Im going to the restroom good bye." I walked away straight to restroom and just screamed.

'ITS JUSTIN PHAN what do I do? Imma just gonna stay in here." So i did for about 15 mins.
Darren texted me to come back so i fixed myself and went. Then the others were there and I was starstruck.

"Oliver and Sebastian Moy?" I was confused. They just blushed.
"Yeah that would be us." Sebastian said. "Your Y/n" Oliver ask and I nodded. Then a well suited guy got up.

"Im Ty the Manager so call me Manager Ty. And that's Kane." I shook his hand and waved at Kane. "Please take a seat get to know everyone." Manager Ty said. I looked for a sit and ofc Darren would leave a sit for to sit next to Justin. I groaned and sat down, Then Darren winked at me and thumbs up. I just elbowed him.

"Um Darren said you wanted a Mochi Donut so I got you one. Hope you like Matcha." Justin smiled giving to me. I just stood there scared for my life.

"O-oh Darren said t-that well he's an idiot but thank you" I smiled hearing Darren chuckle behind me. I then turned to him. "Im gonna kill you Shut Up" I threatened him.

"Im laughing at Regie's joke Cuh" He then laughed like a wierdo. Everyone looked at him.
"Dude calm down." Kane laughed.

I just looked at my phone again.
"So what do you mostly post on TikTok?" Justin said. "Oh um Music,Dance Covers,Vlogs,etc." I shrugged.

"Oh you make music that's cool. Um I like listening to it." He laughed making me laugh.
"Sorry. This maybe a Surprise but im not good at talking to girls." He said moving his hair out the way.

"Wow you look and sound like a pick me boy." I laughed then realized what I said. "Oh my god Im so sorry your not a pick me I just say stupid thi-" He calmed me down.
"No no its ok I did sound like one its ok ok." He chuckled. I just breathe.

"She gets nervous and rude when she sees her TikTok crush." Darren had to add.

"And Darren just Salty because no girl wants to date him." I came back. Everyone felt that roast on him.

"Ay Bruh too much." He yelled as we laughed. Me and Justin continued to get to know eachother and he's so funny and interesting. Oh my god im sadly simping.

"Ok so You wanna tell them guys or me?" Manager Ty interrupted. We were all confused.

"I guess I will." Sebastian sat up and cleared his throat. "So I've been seeing not a lot of Asian representation all around, Just mostly Asian Hate." We all agreed to Sebastian statement. "So me and my brother Oliver came up with an idea. To show Asian representation and the hate and stereotypes and everything." Sebastian continued. Then Oliver spoke.

"We want to make an Asian American content house and we would be the first to do this." Oliver said. They all nodded at the great idea.

"It is still going in the works and we are asking all of you if you will be willing to be part of this big incredible project as not just tiktok creator or influencers but as people that everyone can look up to." Oliver explained. Everyone looked at each other hesitant.

"Im down." Ryan said. "Oh then if he in then i am." Darren added. "That was sus but I am in." Kane said. "Im in." Regie added. "Me too count me in." Justin said last. Then everyone looked at me.

"Y/n? You in?" Sebastian asked. I looked at everyone.

"This is a great no incredible project and I'd love to see this grow... But I decline your offer."