Lets make it official

After the meeting we got ready to go out for a meet and greet. Im excited but also nervous.
We got ready and my outfits on point posted on Instagram

ALovelyLimY/n

Ready to meet all you beautiful people😘1,127likes

1,127likes

justin.phaan,olivermoy and 1,125 others liked

comments
Sebastiangurl:Oh ok get ig Bestie
darren.li_ng:Ok you like nice
olivermoy: justin.phaan GET YOUR GF
justin.phaan:😍😍😍
olivermoyfanz:Oh people jealous. Gourgeous queen

I sighed and went downstairs to see Manager Ty. "Hey. Sorry about the meeting." I just shrugged it off. "Its ok." I smiled. "Ready for the meet and greet?" He asked again shrugged. "You'll do great no worries. We all have your back." He smilled ruffling my hair. I nodded.

Yeah i mean nothing could go wrong right? Just a bunch of teens/young adults who could have harsh words to say... Yeah im done for.

Finally Justin came down and hugged me. "Everything will be ok, stop overthinking." He smiled.

Did he read my mind or something?

"Easier said than done." I sighed. "Yall ready?" Oli asked coming down in a rush. "Yea i guess.' Regie said from behind. "Maybe we could find Darren a girlfriend." Sebastian laughed. "Why should i when i have you." Darren said smiling. "Why you so sus bruh." Ryan yelled. "Im ready im ready." Kane ran down. "Took you long enough." Justin said. We all walked out in the car. I had to sit on Justin's lap.

You think i liked it oh no. Its uncomfortable as hell. We need a bigger car end of story.

We finally made it to the area we're at. I saw people and automatically went the other way to a boba shop. Ofcourse Justin followed.

I ordered and then just hid in a corner. "Y/n its ok. No worries." He rubbed my back. I was just quiet. "Would it help if im beside you the whole night?" He asked. I shrugged.

He then grabbed my hand and took me to the boys are, im scared im scared im scared 10x.

I was there standing awkward, Justin still holding my hand,still scared for my life. Until i felt my hand getting tighter. Justin was squeezing it. "Are you ok?" I asked. He looked at me. "Your not the only one scared." He said.

Then these two girls came to us. "Hi Justin." One girl said. "H-hi how are yall?" He stuttered, yeah he's scared. "Omg your so cute. We're good. How have you been?" They asked he was thinking of words to say, why is this just cute to me. "Good?" He said.

I came in to help him out. "Sorry he gets nervous when he's around pretty girls." I said winking at him.

"Stop your lying. He's normal around you." They said, aw that was sweet i think. "Was that a compliment?" I asked, they then laughed. "Yes it was just came out wrong." The other girl confirmed. We stayed with them talking and took pictures they were so sweet. Then a girl came to Justin sitting right next to him.

"Hi Justin how you been?" She asked, i just ignored and continues the conversation with the other girls.

"Aren't you jealous?" They asked. "No why? Should I?" I asked. "No no I mean I would. Aren't yall dating?" One girl asked. "Uh not- i Don't really know." I responded back. "Clearly he likes you." "Yeah we like broke down that yeah they will be together." The girl said and we all laughed. We continued on til Ryan came over to us.

"Hi everyone yall like Y/n more than me I see I See." He said we all laughed and they kept denying it. "Stop it why are you here." I asked. "Been watching Justin, that fan being way too touchy." He whispered to me. I tried to look back but Ryan stopped me. "Don't make it obvious. Can yall take a picture for her?" He asked. They obviously did and showed me... I just blinked and walked away.
To Justin that is.

I went and sat on his lap and laid my head in his neck. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Just tired." I said to him. He started rubbing back. "I guess you can use me as a couch." He laughed making me smile. I then saw everyone take their phones out filming us. And that girl just walked away to another member.

"Dude people are watching it and we have to talk to fans." Justin reminded me. I just shrugged and held on to him. He just chuckled away still holding me close.

"Justin" he hummed as an answer. "Can't we make this official?" I asked. "Make what official?" He questioned. "This,Us." I responded, I heard him choke up. "Like start dating?" He reassured. I just nodded. "I mean I would really like that." He responded, I then smiled. "So its Settled. Justin would you like to make this official and be my boyfriend?" I asked. He paused looking me. "Seriously?" He asked, I nodded. "Yes Now this is when you say Yes." I smiled making him smile. He then kissed me. "Yes I would like to make us official and for you to be my Girlfriend." He smiled, Making me so happy.

"So we're dating now official?" I asked. "Mm Yea I believe so." He smiled hugging me.

"YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE ME AND JUSTIN ARE OFFICIALLY NOW DATING!". I yelled making a lot of people cheer.

Me and Justin are now officially a couple.