NSB Debut

We were at the house now, Me and Justin are about to tell the Guys that we're officially a thing. The fans who were at the Meet and Greet promised to us that they won't spread the word yet til after our surprise for them.

"Ok so i don't if yall heard at the meet and greet." I said they didn't pay attention their so they don't know. "But I asked Justin." They all were shocked. "And? Justin what you say?" Darren asked. "I said yes." He said making everyone cheer.

"Finally they are official oh my god." Seb said. "Bruh you put you at gun point to say yes?" Darren joked, i hit him.

"But here's the thing." I stopped them. "We don't wanna officially announce yet. We wanna do it after we launched NSB." Justin assured. "So yall gonna deny yall dating?" Kane asked. "No we never said That. We're not gonna say yes either, just go with the flow." I reassured. "Not a bad idea just leading them on." Ty said. I just shrugged.

"Well congrats. Don't kill eachother." Ryan said leaving. I just ignored him.

1 week later.

"Alright guy everyone go live rn because its happening." Seb said while he was live. I went to get the wine glasses and drinks, This house is going crazy. 5 more minutes and North Star Boys will be released.

"Alright Oli your Live? Ok you are Darren your live? Cool cool Y/n why aren't you live?" Seb asked. "Do you see me trying to get drinks prepared." I yelled getting frustrated.

And hand then popped out in front of me with my phone live. " there you go Babe." Justin smiled. I just sighed in relief. "Swear bout to Choke someone." I sighed, Justin rubbed my back "calm down its almost over just a few more minutes." He said trying to comfort me.

"What are you doing? I am try to fix these glasses for our celebration woo hoo." I read the comments. Finally i was done with that and just sat on the table. "Alright guys three more minutes." I smiled, then laughed at a comment. "Tell Sebastian to calm down, dude is pacing. Hey you hear that Sebastian?" I asked. "Shut up I do not care." He smiled as he was embarrassed.

Just 2 more minutes omg time ticking. "Alright guys I'll be posting on my Pics from the photoshoot Like,share,comment whatever just spread the word." I said. "If yall do I get to tell yall a big secret." Ryan came and ran. "Shut Up no if yall do I'll DM yall maybe call who knows but yes please support." I said. "Ok finishing up this OMG 45secs i gotta go bye." i finished the live and posted and loud confetti popped.

"NORTH STAR BOYS HAS OFFICIALLY BEGAN!" Oliver said as we all cheered and hug each other as if it was a New Years Eve. I ran and kissed Justin being so happy as he held me.

"Finally." He smiled. I nodded til Darren grabbed and carried me. "Yuh we did it Y/n we did it." He said. I kept struggling to get out of his hold but he finally put me down. I went back on live and sat down in the couch, have a vase hold my phone up.

"Its out guys North Star Boys is out." I Cheered. I smiled looking at the comments. "north star boys? But gurl you a woman." I read the comment and laughed. "For all yall wondering why they name it North Star Boys even tho Im cleary not a dude, We are also known as NSB for short and Im a North Star Bae, like get it? Yuh know yea." I said trying to explain. The guys then came up to tell the viewers to this and that and get a kiss.

Justin came and sat by me very very close. "Oh there he is? Where were you?" Regie asked. "Nothing." He said smiling. "Ayo guys Justin and Y/n need to tell you something." Ryan said teasing,everyone else followed. We just blushed. "Come on tell them, we can't keep nothing from them." Ty said. We both laughed.

I then grabbed Justin by his shirt and kissed him. Everyone yelled as Justin kissed back smiling. We broke the kiss but Justin grabbed me. "Nah nah one more." He said kissing me again. I was so happy at this moment.

We broke the kiss and our whole section was blowing up. "Wait they asked are yall telling them something? What yall saying?" Darren said. "Well um wanna tell them" i asked Justin. "Umm I think they can figure it our right?"I laughed.

"Omg Justin chose Y/n over me their dating now."Darren blurted out and we all hit him."Damn you Darren." Kane yelled.

"Yes guys me and Justin are official now " i cheered.

The comments were blowing up with congratulations and ship names

"Ummm Y/nstin?" I said, all the guys shook their heads "uuu Jusy/n?" Justin suggested, They liked it more.

"Justin where u taking here on the first date?" Kane asked. "Oh uuuh Idk maybe I'll have the Stars decide." He winked at the camera. "A lil cameo moment." I laughed

We then ended and i kinda fell asleep on Justin that he had to carry me to his room.

Justin pov

God she so beautiful even asleep. Im so lucky to have be mine,Just mine.