Make up your Mind

Y/n pov

Everyone was just staring at me. Confused and Suprised.

"Um sorry if I sound rude but why?" Ty asked. "Just don't want to." Truth is sounds so cool and I love to be part of this... But i can see the hate and comments already.

"Bruh is it because Justin? Don't worry you can see him everyday." Darren patted my head. I just side eyes him.

"No i just don't want to end of story. Now excuse me." I grabbed my things and left.

Darren pov

I hope its not because of Justin. Or is it because i tease her. Nah but she always have a reason for something even if admits she's lazy but what?

"Dude you gotta stop teasing her. So what if she's a simp?" Regie looked at me.

"Nah Bruh we always play around like that just to annoy eachother. I know its not because of the teasing." I explained.

Justin Pov

I mean i have to admit Y/n is really Gourgeous and her personality is so cute but I don't wanna jump to I like her im just gonna keep it with a little bitty crush. And I really want her to be part of this with us.

"Justin hello?" Oliver waved infront of my face.
"Huh what?" I snapped out of it. "We're gonna go find Y/n come on." I nodded and went with them.

Y/n pov

I found this site seeing attraction looking out at the world thinking on how I act. Its a great great things they're doing and I would really love this but they have lots of fans especially girls. Some who will try to bring me down and them down. Im not being selfish right?

"May I sit here?" I looked up and saw Justin. "Um yea go ahead." I shrugged looking at thw view. He sat down next to me. It was really quiet.

"Really beautiful huh?" Justin broke the silence. "Yeah really is." I replied. "Only thing I love about living in Texas. Well this and Whataburger." I laughed at his response.

"What have you tried it yet?" I shook my head. "Before we leave for Cali im taking you there its so good bruh." Justin added but I went quiet.

"Yeah I said we. I really want you to be a part of this Y/n." He looked at me. I just shrugged.

"Let me guess, Darren." He said, i shook my head. "Mmm house with 7 guys making you just one 1 girl." I shrugged. "Ok getting somewhere. Uh Just wondering but is it because of me?" I immediately looked at him.

"No no its would actually be such an honor to work with you because your hot." I just shut my mouth. "Don't worry i think your cute too." I blushed at his words. "So why don't you wanna?" He asked. I just breathe.

"Im scared. 7 guys 1 girl in a house. Im just gonna bring yall down. And I hate the hate comments." I said. He just nodded. He then pulled out his phone and opened Tiktok.

"Asian Pick Me Boy,He tried too hard,See this isn't it,Yall girls like this?,No because he just wants compliments. And that was from my latest Tiktok." He said closing his phone.

"You'll never get away from the hate but you can always ignore them and never give them the power." He Said.

Wow surprised he actually knows what to say for the right situations. Shit My Simp level went from 2 to 7 real fast damn it.
We then looked into each others eyes. His eyes are so pretty, yea they're black but I can look at them all day.

Justin Pov

She is so real. Just looking at her makes me nervous. I just want to tell her everything and give her whatever comes to her beautiful mind.  Ok my crush kinda went to Simp... Damn It. Well simping feels really nice. Just looking at her makes me smile and kiss her

Y/n pov

Justin got closer to me leaving little space for us to breathe.

"Uh Daddy." We looked away and saw the idiot who said that.

"Damn It Darren." I yelled leaving some of the guys giggling in the back.

"Oh so yall a thing now?" Kane said coming up. We looked at eachother.

"No." We both said. "Mhm ok. I saw yall looking deep into each other."Ryan said. "Yeah like yall were ready to go at it"Regie added. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff.

"Bye." I walked off but they started yelling at me.

"Have you made up your mind yet?" Oliver asked. I honestly didn't know.

"Come on Y/n we need you for this." Darren said. Then Justin came up and held my hand. "Please Y/n. I would really like to work with you and get to know you. Please." He looked in my eyes literally just saying Please I need you in this.

"Aw come on you can't say no with that face." Sebastian yelled. I giggled. I would love to get to know him to and see where this can take us. As in the group not me and Justin. But Nevertheless.

I looked at everyone then back at Justin, I then nodded. "Ok I'll do it." Everyone cheered and dabbing up Justin for his work. Sebastian right i couldn't say no to that face.

1 month later.

All of us are at the airport taking our next stop to Palm Springs,California where the house we're gonna be living at is. Me and Justin got really close. I know we got to know each other for just a month, but it feels like years.

"Now boarding flight to Palm Springs,California now boarding." The speaker said.

"Ok is anyone scared of flying?" Ryan asked. No one raised their hand. "Good i don't wanna deal with cry babies." Ryan said.

"Alright who sitting by me?" Oliver asked. "Oh me Zaddy uh huh." Darren came up. "Bro chill chill." Oliver laughed pushing him away. "So seriously bruh look." He handed him his ticket. "Noooo!"

"Me and Regie sitting by each other." Kane said. "Im sitting my Sebastian." Ryan added. "Oooh shoot we the the couple sitting together." Regie shouted making everyone tease us. "Oh shoot we are actually." Justin laughed a little. "Cool I need a shoulder to sleep on." I responded. He then came behind me and hugged me and whispers. "I can keep you warm too." O...M...G.