Controlled Date

Idea from MaiLyn_2000

"What yall gonna do for yall first date?" Sebastian asked, i was really annoyed with the question so i gave him the stare.

All the members kept asking me and Justin that question cuz we haven't went on a date yet. Well official our dates is him playing computer games on Twitch while i be his support stuffed animal.

"I. Don't. Know. Sebastian." I screamed irritated and walked off to Justin's and Ryan's room. I went in and slumped on Justin's bed while he was playing Val, So he didn't notice 3 minutes after his team won.

"Oh hey babe what's wrong?" He asked turning his seat around. "Sebastian No Everyone is getting on my nerves because we haven't went on a "official date"... Is it that big of a deal?!?!" I questioned waiting for an answer.

"Yeah its getting annoying. But they're just curious because they want it to be right, You since it is our First Date." He explained i just shrugged.
"If they want it so right why don't they plan it." I sarcastically said... Then Manager Ty came in.

"Sorry for ease dropping sounded like an argument at first." He said walking in. "Um we're fine." Justin said
"But having NSB plan yall first date?" Ty questioned. "Oh that was me being sarcastic" i reassured.
"No no. It's a good idea. For a youtube video." He suggested, me and Justin gave eachother a glance. "Uh i don't Ty, Sounds like Chaos." Justin scratches his neck.
"Yeah but it would be cool... What do yall say?" Ty asked, we knew he was desperate for a Yes, but me and Justin was in between. But after a few minutes of thinking we decided on yes.

Next Day

No one pov

NSB were downstairs getting ready for a video. The guys had no idea what their about to do and Justin and Y/n were really anxious. Then Bae was finally ready to shoot.

Bae:Alright guys ready?

Sebastian:Yea but what?

Bae: Ah oh you'll see in 3..2...(starts recording) 1

Oliver:What is up Stars and today we have no idea what we're doing.

Oliver laughed

Manager Ty:Well yall will be planners today.

They call cheered

Sebastian:For what?

Just and Y/n look down

Justin: The North Star Boys will be planning me and Y/n's first date.

The guys were shocked

Regie: No way cuh you trust us that much

Y/n: we don't but yuh know

After everyone calmed down they lined and Ty brought out a basket.

Manager Ty: You'll chose what part of this date you are in charge of, but no cheating.

Everyone got excited.

Manager Ty: First in line Regie chose.

Regie: ah shit

He went in and Grabbed the first piece of paper and unwrapped it

Regie: Im in charge of before date. Wtf that mean

Eveyone laughed

Y/n:Mean you chose where they go before the restaurant

Regie:Oh bet bet

Manager Ty:next Kane chose.

Kane mixed in and chose.

Kane: Oh crap Imma have fun with this one.