Controlled Date pt.2

In the Car

Justin connected his phone to the radio and drove to where the navigator was taking us.

Y/n:Alright guys we are on the way to Regie's place and um nervous

Justin:what if he like chose a strip club

My eyes widened

Y/n:Im going to kill him end of story

Justin:No but i have a sense we're going to a strip club

Y/n:I feel like Jolliebee because he will not stop talking about it

Justin:I asked he said no. Oh shit we're 5 minutes away.

I Grabbed Justin phone and played beautiful music

Y/n: Changbin,F.hero oppa otteoke otteoke (rap gibberish)

Justin looked at me concerned, So i moved the camera to me

Y/n:(whisper) Yo if Justin like put his hand on my thigh while driving while i play Die for you by The Weekend. End of me.

I played it and bursted out singing

Y/n:Even tho we're both going through and nanana and baby i'd die for you

He put his hand on my thigh.

Y/n:Yall see this? Omg 100% Boyfriend material ahhhh

Finally the car stopped. We were at some asian mall then a text came up.

Message from MeatHead: YALL MADE IT!! Found this place on tiktok, Buy some foods and snacks for yall "restaurant" and Justin will buy Y/n Kpop albums yes have fun.

Justin:Damn it.

Y/n:Hehe yay ok so let get food and drinks and then Albums!

We went and got food from the food court and drinks. But we got boba as our appetizers then Kpop stores.

Y/n:We are in oh shi- I already see Stray Kids.

I ran to the section and ahhh

Y/n: Ok so their the Noieasy album and then TXT Chaos albums idk which to get.

Justin:Lemme see. Wth is thunderous?

Y/n:A song Idk which to Get

Justin:Mm Get this one cuz it looks cool ig

Y/n:TXT?

Justin:Do they have Felix?

Y/n:No Beomgyu

Justin:Then Text lets go

Y/n:TXT!

We went back to the car and went to our next location. A park?

Message from Seb...:The Park yes. Yall are having a picnic why Regie told yall to get food. Their picnic stuff in the trunk have fun.

Y/n:Aw cute

I went to the trunk as Justin followed and we got the stuff and set up for out meals.

Justin:Ok your the K-Dogs,Rice Bowl for you,Sushi for me,Sodas and snacks in the bag.

We went on and talked and learned about eachother more. Justin was such a cutie when he was younger.

Y/n:Ok stars so we finished eating and we did take pics and now Lets open TXT.

Justin looked at the camera concerned.

Y/n:Ok it'll honestly be my luck if I finally pull a Beomgyu because I be pulling Kai's. So Beomgyu!